The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
With all the Threads GMG has done, questions asked, opinions given, info gleaned....cat let out of the bag (no Colin, not you!) regarding the fantastic 'Top Secret Shin Dig' in Manchester......

Who's actually bought their ticket and is , for definite, going to be at The Event of The Decade!

With ONLY 100 tickets up for grabs, it's going to obviously be 1st come - 1st served for the 2 day extravaganza.
(From what I've also seen, there will be tickets for the Celebrations & Awards eve on the Saturday for those not attending the whole shebang)

I have taken the bull by the horns (my plastic flexible friend) and booked my ticket & accommodation.....so who else will I be lucky enough to be rubbing shoulders with?
I can't wait to meet up with all like minded, passionate about nails people!

I'm so excited, I've added Tena ladies to my Tesco shopping delivery!:lol:

I didnt know that tickets had gone on sale :eek:
do you have a link ?

Tenna Lady ... I hope your not taking tips from Min with horses heads!!

I'm going, if I havent said it enough times, and booked my hotel.

All booked and card bashed.

Now just to organise travel and I'm all done!!

Personally, I wouldn't miss it for the world :D

Yes, we had to start selling tickets... I was getting stalkers :)

Stop bragging - my husband would love to have a stalker:green:

Last edited:

I almost read that wrong for a minute, thought you were getting your kit off Sam! That's a bit of a drastic action to take just yet - the tickets will fly out the door!:lol:
Thank goodness I re-read it!

Hi geeks,
I would love to go but .... need to speak to s2 first, how do I get in touch :o

You just need to ring them on 0845 210 6060

I think I have sorted finance out now so it looks like I am going !!!!....its exciting isn't it.

I've booked, just waiting to hear if partners can come for the evening party if we buy the ticket for that, then I can book a hotel...........

No way!!!
Ok it was me :lol:
Only wanted a drink with the 2 Sams n Gigi.
Is geeky Doug going or not??
Doug....love...that's not the way it sounds :)
Ya know I like to stalk you though.....in a lovely nice way of course lol
But if NO DOUG...NO JUDY.:)

I'm going, i cant wait, i'm all excited and its only July!!!! :eek: :lol:
I cant wait to meet some of the people from this site and put faces to some of the names!! lol It'l be so nice to speak to other's who have the same interest's as me, :lol: There's only so much my partner can listen to with me raving on about "nails and new design's and innovations" without one of these...:smack:! :lol:

Just kiddin about the slap by the way!! :lol:

You do realise I am so jealous!!!!! :irked:

It would be easier to bear if it wasn't on my 'home' turf so to speak....:cry::cry::cry:

Sandi ... are you really? :green: You managed to sort out travel then??
Most definitely :green:

I'm booking the flights on Monday, my geeky friend (who hasn't replied to this thread yet lol) is picking me up from the airport and we're travelling up on the Friday, she's already booked the hotel room.
I'm beside myself, can't wait :D

Most definitely :green:

I'm booking the flights on Monday, my geeky friend (who hasn't replied to this thread yet lol) is picking me up from the airport and we're travelling up on the Friday, she's already booked the hotel room.
I'm beside myself, can't wait :D

ME!

Cant wait, I finally get to meet Sandi!

ahh, she's replied now :lol:
:hug:

Anyone going from my neck of the woods ?

I'm 20 miles from the South Coast so its a long way for an innocent like me to travel alone:)

Latest posts

Back