The Event...Who's actually bought a ticket and going ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish I was going. Is the Event a one off or will it be a regular event?

I really wish I was going. Is the Event a one off or will it be a regular event?

Well......S2 are saying it is a one-off, there has been so much time, massive effort, worldwide organisation and loadsa money put into this event that it probably feels like an impossible task to think about doing it annually.....but we're working on them:wink2::wink2::wink2:

Maybe they'll have they're birthday bashes in different parts of the Country each hyyear?
My dog snapped a nail off grabbing his toy ball and I cannot type for toffee so I'm off to bed!

Maybe they'll have they're birthday bashes in different parts of the Country each hyyear?
My dog snapped a nail off grabbing his toy ball and I cannot type for toffee so I'm off to bed!

Do you find he sits still for long enough for you to put a full set on? ROFL xx

Do you find he sits still for long enough for you to put a full set on? ROFL xx
haha I was thinking the same! my first thought was, aw the poor thing he broke a nail. we all know how upsetting this can be

Is anyone going from wales ??

Ruby

I am so gutted I won't be going to The Event. I am sure it will be such a fabulous educational experience AND fun for everyone. Oh and then there is the part too. Have fun everyone and be sure to tell us everything about it x:hug::green::green::green:

I was hoping to hitch a lift to Wales as iv'e got to meet my familly there after the event .
I would pay for the petrol of course .
Or does anyone know the best way to get there from the Event ?

Ruby x

Latest posts

Back