The Manicure Company

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone has heard of this Gel polish brand? I'm not sure if it's only available in Ireland or not as a friend from Dublin recommended it to me.

I use Shellac since 2012 but am always on the look out for a similar product with more of a variety of shades etc. Hopefully some of you use it & can tell me a bit more about it.

Thank you [emoji4]

Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if anyone has heard of this Gel polish brand? I'm not sure if it's only available in Ireland or not as a friend from Dublin recommended it to me.

I use Shellac since 2012 but am always on the look out for a similar product with more of a variety of shades etc. Hopefully some of you use it & can tell me a bit more about it.

Thank you [emoji4]
Im in ireland so not sure if it is in UK yet but I had rep in my shop gave me Base top and red colour and I have to say it was a beautiful colour very strong and the top coat is so shiny I was very impressed x

Im in ireland so not sure if it is in UK yet but I had rep in my shop gave me Base top and red colour and I have to say it was a beautiful colour very strong and the top coat is so shiny I was very impressed x

Thanks Laura!
How did you find it lasted? Also how was removal?

Thanks x

It's on me over two weeks but it's brutal at min haven't removed ... now I also find when I do the shellac on my own nails I only get about 2.5 weeks ... I have the contact details for the rep if u r interested

It's on me over two weeks but it's brutal at min haven't removed ... now I also find when I do the shellac on my own nails I only get about 2.5 weeks ... I have the contact details for the rep if u r interested

Thanks Laura, I've actually emailed them but after 2 replies I've not heard back?

Will take the reps details though.

Thanks [emoji106]

Thanks Laura, I've actually emailed them but after 2 replies I've not heard back?

Will take the reps details though.

Thanks [emoji106]

Sorry i wasn't online, I removed mine and they were fine to remove....

I'll post rep details tomorrow xx

Lorraine Dodd

087 7883206

Latest posts

Back