The Manicure Company

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollie93

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used the manicure company ? If so what are people’s thought ?

Thank you [emoji5]️

Yes! Just changed from gellux to the manicure company, I’ve found I can get 4 weeks wear and no chips!
Love it! Bronze bronze baby is my favourite at the moment but currently wearing demure darling. I’m a sucker for sparkles [emoji12]
The brushes however are on the big side so can be tricky if you have someone with smaller nails.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1510259629.933884.jpg

Ooo that’s good to know, my local capital have just started stocking them and the price point is excellent! Have you tried any of their hard/builder gels?

No I haven’t as yet as still have quite abit of the gellux hard gel left

Can anyone recommend an LED lamp to use with the Manicure Company's gel polish? They only have UV lamp on their website

Can anyone recommend an LED lamp to use with the Manicure Company's gel polish? They only have UV lamp on their website

Is it LED curable? Perhaps that’s the reason they only have a UV lamp?

Is it LED curable? Perhaps that’s the reason they only have a UV lamp?

’Designed to cure under both UV and LED light our gel polish’ that’s from their website. Just strange they only have the UV on it?

’Designed to cure under both UV and LED light our gel polish’ that’s from their website. Just strange they only have the UV on it?

I’ve seen from their website that although “sold out”, they do actually supply an LED lamp.

Can you not email them to ask when it’ll be back in stock, as it’s always recommended to use the correct lamp to the system for accurate curing.

Attachments

• 855D2FD9-0B2C-4D15-8146-392889A879F3.png
    855D2FD9-0B2C-4D15-8146-392889A879F3.png
    420.2 KB · Views: 81
Hello, I’m not a user of this brand just an observation but The manicure company, halo and blue sky others I’ve seen on amazon etc all seem to be In same bottles... could it be they are the same product under different names??

Are the colours the same across the different brands?

Looking on blue sky’s website, they have a lot more colours and I the colour I have tried and no the names of aren’t on there & cant find a colour like them ? But you never know true colours online you can only tell when you actually use them

Hello, I’m not a user of this brand just an observation but The manicure company, halo and blue sky others I’ve seen on amazon etc all seem to be In same bottles... could it be they are the same product under different names??

I'm not sure about Halo but Bluesky and The Manicure Company's bottles are completely different. Bluesky is a copycat version of CND Shellac.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1513291814.627466.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1513291829.577510.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1513291839.727213.jpg

They all just look like they come out of the same factory to me! [emoji2]

The Manicure Company’s bottles feel quite premium and Blue Sky’s don’t. I’ve also used both products and don’t find them to be the same.

That’s good to know then, I haven’t seen them in person I just keep seeing them pop up and saw a comparison! X

I got some bottles from The Manicure Company and I think it is a very good gel polish.My only problem is they haven't got a facebook group page so you can't really interact with other technician to share picture, problems etc.

4 weeks wear is too long.

Latest posts

Back