~*~*~*~The Official Apprentice Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James is such a douche bag!!

He's got one of those faces you never get tired of hitting:eek::lol:

OMG how the hell is James still in there???
Obviously to UP the viewing figures.......that poor bloke booted out hasn't had chance to even prove himself!!!!!

James is such a douche bag!!

OMG I am glad it is not just me....James ...You're Fired

it was easy to say why didn't Surallan say it.....WHY!!!!!

Maj had a lot more to ofer.

Now as for everyone else....he he....

Phillip or thte Geordie from Hell as I have thought of him...was actually OK especially the way he stuck up for Lorraine (my fave so far)...that said, I could have managed a better pitch than her initially!!! :eek:

Who is that curly haired red head?????? more invisible than Maj that's for sure!!!!

Deborah...don't evengo there...nasty nasty nasty....don't like her.

As for The Apprentice You've been Fired Maj was great...Trevor Nelson was FIT, and Carole Malone wass...eh Carole Malone...and Michelle Mone was Brilliant but what was with the immoveable forehead...botox...surely not!!!!!:eek:

Now tomorrow I am off to John Lewis to get my Body rocker....but I so would have loved a Bingo Buster....sigh...........

Oh and PS: Howard (Gary Newman from the 80's is a total snake)

...Trevor Nelson was FIT
Hot hot hot!!!:Love:

Geordie man impressed me tonight - it will be interesting to see how he is in future weeks.

Debra is pure Eeeeevil! :evil: Nasty for the sake of being nasty.

My favourite in the programme still has to be Nick and his dancing eyes.:lol::lol:

Ideal opportunity to fire James - but NO!!!!! :grr:

Another great episode, love it :green:

Can't believe he didn't fire James - he is a prat. Howard, don't like him either. I liked how Ben stood his corner...... Debra is just nasty, but Phillip grew on me last night. I don't like bullies and he stuck up for Lorraine really well.

I want a body rocker too!!!

Just a quick reminder to all of us Apprentice fans, in tonight's programme they have to make & sell bath and beauty products.

Given the nature of our jobs, should make interesting watching...

Just a quick reminder to all of us Apprentice fans, in tonight's programme they have to make & sell bath and beauty products.

Will definitely be watching this. I can imagine that Salon Geek will be humming afterwards with all the chit chat, criticism and praise :lol:.

Will definitely be watching this. I can imagine that Salon Geek will be humming afterwards with all the chit chat, criticism and praise :lol:.

Not sure whether to look forward to the programme itself or more to the buzz on here afterwards, lol

as I teach this to classes I think I will be watching most of the programme with my hands over my eyes cringing inwardly.
Can't wait!

as I teach this to classes I think I will be watching most of the programme with my hands over my eyes cringing inwardly.
Can't wait!

I did have you in mind Ann when I wrote the post :)

Bagsie James to go

I think Sir Alan fired the wrong person! JMHO

Ben is a backstabber!

Quote of the Week:

Ben ' I got a scholarship to Sandhurst'.

Did you go?

Ben ' Nope' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ben is nasty and I suggest all the other candidates watch their backs whilst he's around just in case he stabs them! Total ass.:rolleyes:

I though Yasmina should have gone, the costings error was hers and Paula made a great job overall.

I think Sir Alan should be made to watch the show before he fires anyone.:lol:

I really thought that Ben was for 'the chop' tonight... what a nasty piece of work he is :eek:

James was ok tonight, strangely enough :lol:

Another fab episode, I really enjoyed it and thought that Paula's team were definitely the best, shame about the sandalwood!!!
Noorul seemed not to know whether he was on his arse or his elbow, if his team would have lost then he would have had to have been sacked.

Me thinks Sir Alan made a mistake by getting rid of Paula and keeping Ben.

Me thinks Sir Alan made a mistake by getting rid of Paula and keeping Ben.

Me too, he was so nasty tonight - 'Mr I am' and he's all of 22...... I also didn't like how Yasmina told the others that she turned on Paula to save her own skin and she would turn on any of the others as well...... Those 2 are definitely ruthles......

I so not ruthless they would all eat me for breakfast, lol :):)

well I think Nelu got a lucky VERY lucky escape their, he would have definitely have gone and HE knew it! He'll be out next week as no one will have any respect for him.

I think Yasmina or Ben should have gone. Ben thinks he's on wall street with his pinstripes and his braces that he shows off at EVERY opportunity.
Yasmina made the mistake and Paula IMO was a really good PM. She knew that the task was lost, but still smiled and rallied her team. The products were really good and the presentation was excellent.

When they chose sandalwood, I was shouting at the TV.

I really like Phillip and Heather Mills.

I felt so sorry for Paula, she definatly shouldn't have gone. And as for that Ben! What a little cow HE is! He acts all nice during the tasks, doesn't open his mouth when he thinks the others are making mistakes just so he can scream about it and throw it in their faces back in the board room just to make himself look good and hi light his own "good points"!

And who gives a flying sausage if he had a scholorship to Sandhurst?! Why did he bring that up anyway lol He may as well have said "yeah, well I'm better than YOU because I had a scholorship to S-A-N-D-H-U-R-S-T:lick:"

I could rant about him for hours :mad:

Anyway, Ben or Yasmina should have gone, definatly not Paula. James is supprisingly growing on me, Philip has shown he has a bit of a temper, Nooral is as useful as a chocolate tea pot, Debora is a nasty cow for the sake of it, Oh and I think Howard is another sly one to watch out for too....

Latest posts

Back