~*~*~*~The Official Apprentice Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oooooh Phillip totally blew it big time in the boardroom. If he hadn't been so aggressive he would have stayed.

next to go........Howard.

I think the lovers lead was a good idea - my son would have loved to walk our dog but she is/was simply too strong for him so we would def have bought one of those leads for him to walk her too.

I knew Phillip was on his way out - they always break relationships up.

next to go........Howard.
I totally agree... I can't remember one thing memorable that he's done/said so far.

I'm pleased to see the back of Philip, although it was a bit naughty of Lorraine to bring up the relationship thing I can see why she did as they're all in it to further themselves. Does this now make Lorraine a bit of a sly-dog? (so to speak lol).

Did anyone else want Bens car to burst into flames at the end??

Did anyone else want Bens car to burst into flames at the end??
You're bad :lol:

It was between Mona and Debra for me tonight, Mona didn't seem to give it 'her all', mainly because she didn't agree with the target audience, she lost out and was fired by not being a team player IMO.

Howard really seemed to come out of his shell this week and James looked to be on the verge of tears in the boardroom :eek:

I thought Debra should have gone, she is so horrible. Ben was better last night IMO, not quite so aggressive but then he was on the winning team...... Howard was much better but I had my mouth open at the start when Debra wouldn't let him be the PM!!!

And when Debra sat in the Boardroom and accused Nick and Margaret of not seeing everything :eek::lol:!! She is just nasty.

One who is growing on me (amazingly) is Kate. She presents/pitches well and seemed to work well with her team last night. I still don't trust her though! Maybe she should be on Debra's team and then we could see sparks fly!!!

wellll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debra should have so gone, she was soooooooooooooooooooooooo bossy!!!!!!! unbeliveably crap.

I am championing Kate, have liked her from the start, BUT, last night she really showed her competitive edge, did you see how she was hanging on and the aggression on her .... I was surprised.

Howard did come into his own, and Ben seemed Ok last night.

The whole reason why they failed last night was because of Debra, but you could tell that it was Mona that was going, she didn't feel comfortable with it all.

for the final

kate
James
Yasmina OR Debra.

Will be very entertaining.

Next to go: Lorraine.

I was hoping it would be Debora and I thought it would have been, I don't think she has done anything particularly good, Monna hasn't been too bad I thought... just a bit quiet. They are probably keeping Debora in because it makes good viewing thinking about it. Howard's getting better but I think he's next, or Lorraine...
James, Kate and Yasmina in the final I reckon.

I do an ace impression of Ben by pulling my head into my neck and pursing my lips while delivering a cracking Irish accent. Oh and not to forget the walk haha like im carrying logs under each arm!!

I do an ace impression of Ben by pulling my head into my neck and pursing my lips while delivering a cracking Irish accent. Oh and not to forget the walk haha like im carrying logs under each arm!!

:lol::lol::lol:

All well and good....but have you ever won a scholarship to Sandhurst????
;)

Debra....just don't EVER put me in the same room as her pleeeeeease.
The FBI would have trouble with what was left.:)
"I'm speaking....hello...excuse me...I'll say what I want now...don't interupt me.....I'm in charge understand????"
It would be hard for her to say that with no teeth tbh.

All well and good....but have you ever won a scholarship to Sandhurst????
;)

......but have CHOSEN not to take it obviously :lol::lol::lol:

Debra has no lips! She looks as if she is sucking a lemon!

Whats with Ben's nasal voice, he talks through his nose......and his bum!

......but have CHOSEN not to take it obviously :lol::lol::lol:

Deborah also has Very dry skin round her gob or lots of make up built up around it too has anyone else noticed?

It was particularly bad on the day she she got told off by Sir Allen and her face lit up like a belisha beacon!!:lol::lol:

hahaha!! quoted the wrong person! - GOD I am brain dead

wahoo! Ben is out, although in fairness, he wasn't the right one to leave this week, Debra should have gone.

I am pleased that he is out though, I think he had gone as far as he could of, although, by his own admission, he was starting to calm down. He did work well last week with Lorraine.

I really want Kate to win it.

I think for the final, Kate, Yasmina and James or Debra.

Howard and Lorraine will be out next.

The items that I would have gone for would have been the buggie and the birthing pool. I would NOT have gone for the hat, the shoes or the horses.

OMG..it's the first time my bf has seen me speechless:eek::)
DEBRA OUT....sweet jees...have ANY of these people got the faintest idea about anything???
Except Blondie...she's winning IMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She shall be named BLONDIE from now on :lol:

Did Debra get told off? I missed it but will watch it tomorrow

Latest posts

Back