~*~ The Official Dancing On Ice Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shell28

Reaction score
Hi guys hope no one minds me starting this:)

So whos gonna be watching i will as Jermey Edwards is in it this year yummy:green::green:

Just me watching it then:lol::lol:

Who else is in it? I can't wait. I know I said that about Celeb BB but I know I will love dancing on ice, it's ace.

OOH...I am in for this one....can't wait!
Do we know who else is in it yet?

I'll be joining you guys, love it :D

Got the following from ITV...
Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby present a new series of the celebrity ice-dancing contest in which Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean train 13 well-known faces in the art of skating. The contenders are challenged to devise, learn and perform a new routine each week, with viewers voting off their least favourite contestants. The famous faces taking up the challenge this year are actors Todd Carty and Jeremy Edwards, presenters Coleen Nolan, Zoe Salmon and Melinda Messenger, former footballer Graeme Le Saux, soap stars Roxanne Pallett and Gemma Bissix, former rugby league star Ellery Hanley, singers Ray Quinn and Jessica Taylor, reporter Donal MacIntyre and - having another attempt after a broken ankle ended his dream last year - presenter Michael Underwood. The results can be seen at 9.30pm

Graeme le Saux is why I will be tuning in lol!xx

I will be watching, although I have never heard of half of the people on it this time LOL - must be my age!

I will be watching :) im also going to see the live show in April and front row so should have a good view ! xx

OOH...I am in for this one....can't wait!
Do we know who else is in it yet?

IZZ!! I am so happy!! Looking forward to January now. Love ya babes! xxx:hug:

Count me in.....I love watching 'Dancing on Ice'!!!!

xx

I will be watching :) im also going to see the live show in April and front row so should have a good view ! xx

Oh lucky you x:)

Oh lucky you x:)
I know how lovely is my husband :) such a cool christmas present and a night in a top london hotel and a days shopping :)

Oh, count me in for this deff, I never miss it and just love Daniel Whiston, after the first Dancing on Ice, hubby took me down to see him in the Hot Ice Show. :lick:

But hang on.............!!

Should we start another thread to discuss Holly's frocks and cleavage, they are after all the highlight of the whole show!!
Or will it be OK to discuss these serious matters on here??

OOh and I wonder how many different colours of poloneck jumpers Jason will have this year......and will his teeth be any whiter....will his forehead actually move??

All this and skating too......I cannot wait :lol:

Holly is pregnant, so will be interesting to see what she does with her outfits and cleavage this year!

But hang on.............!!

Should we start another thread to discuss Holly's frocks and cleavage, they are after all the highlight of the whole show!!
Or will it be OK to discuss these serious matters on here??

OOh and I wonder how many different colours of poloneck jumpers Jason will have this year......and will his teeth be any whiter....will his forehead actually move??

All this and skating too......I cannot wait :lol:
pmsl :lol:

Are you being the sknight of the ice Izzi? :lol:

You can be our Ice Queen... no wise cracks Adele :lol: :twisted:

pmsl :lol:

Are you being the sknight of the ice Izzi? :lol:

You can be our Ice Queen... no wise cracks Adele :lol: :twisted:

Looks like it to me!! Everyone who wants Izzi as our dancing on ice commentator raise their hand

Attachments

• hands up.jpg
    hands up.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 25
That pic, is it one paw for you and one for me? :lol:

No it was one for me and one for olive (olive the other Geeks LOL) sorry that is probably wasted but is a family joke. :lol:

But one for me and the other for you works for me too LOL.

Latest posts

Back