~*~ The Official Dancing On Ice Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read its Zoe and Jessica in skate off:mad:

Ok just read on MSN Zoe has gone!!

As much as i love Colleen i think she SHOULD have gone tonight! I see why the puplic are voting a middle aged working mum against those younger women and she was better tonight she was more daring but Zoe and Jess are much better.

Im glad Jess stayed thou she is brill but that put my theory out the window LOL

I thought the final 3 would be Jess, Ray and Zoe.

Im now thinking Colleen may even make the final:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
I know people like colleen, as do I, but that was a little unfair. But out of the 2 Jess was the right choice to stay.

Coleen is no more!! I am sad but hey ho. The final is close and I was getting sad but Izzidoll reminded me that the apprentice is on soon yay anyone watching that?

Coleen is no more!! I am sad but hey ho. The final is close and I was getting sad but Izzidoll reminded me that the apprentice is on soon yay anyone watching that?

I loveeeeeeee the Apprentice! :Love:Can't wait.

I'm glad Colleem went last night and I think she was too!! :lol: Ray has to win this now, he is just miles ahead of Jes and Donal now.

Absolutely Ray should win........and I never thought I would say that!!
He is literally leaps and bounds better that Jess and Donal.

Loved Jane's dress again.....very My Fair Lady !!!

..........am I just a bit cynical, but do you think they played up Coleens 'injury' so the public would take pity on her and not vote for her to skate again. ;)
It was the only way to get her out though wasn't it.......she is sooo popular.

Yeah it did seem a bit random

Wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ray went and won it. Couldn't believe how well Donal skated tonight.

Can't believe how amazing Ray & Maria were tonight - brilliant and totally deserved to win.

Can't believe how amazing Ray & Maria were tonight - brilliant and totally deserved to win.

yes i agree - but dont you think ray saw that coming..............

ps. what what ray's name when he was in brookside/

What a load of sh!t. Ray was good but his flying wasn't any better than the others. I wanted Donal to win and will pretend he did!

ps. what what ray's name when he was in brookside/

It was Anthony Murray, I loved Brookie!!

I expect that given everybody knew he was streets ahead of everyone else, I guess that he hoped he would win, but also knowing the fickle British public he also knew that anything could have happened at the end!:lol:

I expect that given everybody knew he was streets ahead of everyone else, I guess that he hoped he would win, but also knowing the fickle British public he also knew that anything could have happened at the end!:lol:

I agree....I think Ray would have been quite nervous of the result especially after Jessica didn't make it through with him.
All credit to Donal he was brilliant, and had started from scratch, as he couldn't even skate before the programme.

But....the best man won....I even voted for Ray :o:

What a load of sh!t. Ray was good but his flying wasn't any better than the others. I wanted Donal to win and will pretend he did!

100% agree x:green:

Latest posts

Back