~*~The Official I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG did you see them eating all the minging stuff then.....
I have just laughed more than I have for ages...

I forgot I even had that embarrasing laugh I have :green:

My neighbours must be wondering what the hell is going on hahaha,...

Just said to my kids I must be a freak...Because Ant and Dec gave the warning some veiwers may find the scenes disturbing..and there is me with tears of hyserical laughter running down my face lol...

I had to turn away through half of Joe eating his bugs but I really should have muted the tv too :eek: I never used to be squeamish...I must be getting old :irked:

I have to say Nicola was brilliant........DONE!!!

That's the way to do it girl!!!...she deserved to win.

OMG did you see them eating all the minging stuff then.....
I have just laughed more than I have for ages...

I forgot I even had that embarrasing laugh I have :green:

My neighbours must be wondering what the hell is going on hahaha,...

Just said to my kids I must be a freak...Because Ant and Dec gave the warning some veiwers may find the scenes disturbing..and there is me with tears of hyserical laughter running down my face lol...

I was peeing myself laughing but also sort of hiding behind my hands because I wanted to look but didnt iykwim lol

Yep Lel...I have to admit at the same time as laughing, I was slightly about to throw up myself lol

OMG! I taped it as I am doing a night reception shift (how rude) but watched Sundays and wanted to punch Kilroy in the face. I knew he would be a div! x

Omg the first time it's ever bothered me,but when it popped in joes mouth and ran down his chin,i ran to the loo to vomit and my wonderfull husband :rolleyes: was in absolute hysterics.

Joe is fab ,Nicola was amazing ,allthough she wanted to prove how intellegent she was .... i can't see that happening. Get Kilroy off,he's arogant and annoying and i find Simon a little dull.

OMG I thought I was going to be sick what with all the noises and the mess and snotty nose, even hubs had his hands over his eyes!:lol:
Poor lad keeps getting picked because he's so entertaining when he's doing it.

god knows why i watch it coz every time they do the eating thing i sit retching and have to go out the room !!!

you should have seen how hot i got :eek: poor buggers ,

if it was up to me to do it i would just say sod it you can all starve , pmsl

Anything good happen last night? I missed it

Not really........

Kilroy was a sleazy wind up merchant who tried to cheat in the bush tucker trial, but didn't get away with it.

Joe is growing on me and is getting funnier and nicer, not as annoying as he was at firts.
Mr Sulu, is getting more and more tactile with everyone....especially Joe!!!

Esther is trying to mother the girls, and when that doesn't work she is going for the sympathy vote.

Dani Behr, is....... eh........interesting!!! ;)

Brian Paddock (?) is just a snake, who seems to think he is the camp correspondent ( I don't mean camp in a good way lol)

Nichola is really proving to be a very capable girl!! Loved her in the chest thingy versus Dani, who was a bit of a sore loser I have to say............interesting;)

Is there anyone else in there.....not that you would notice!!!

OH and the camps are now combined.....YAAAY....double YAAAAYY!!!

Not really........

Kilroy was a sleazy wind up merchant who tried to cheat in the bush tucker trial, but didn't get away with it.

Joe is growing on me and is getting funnier and nicer, not as annoying as he was at firts.
Mr Sulu, is getting more and more tactile with everyone....especially Joe!!!

Esther is trying to mother the girls, and when that doesn't work she is going for the sympathy vote.

Dani Behr, is....... eh........interesting!!! ;)

Brian Paddock (?) is just a snake, who seems to think he is the camp correspondent ( I don't mean camp in a good way lol)

Nichola is really proving to be a very capable girl!! Loved her in the chest thingy versus Dani, who was a bit of a sore loser I have to say............interesting;)

Is there anyone else in there.....not that you would notice!!!

OH and the camps are now combined.....YAAAY....double YAAAAYY!!!

haha!! cant wait for tonight. Joe is soo funny

haha!! cant wait for tonight. Joe is soo funny

It isnt on tongiht Steve - a double dose tomorrow of 2 hours I think. (blame the footy)!

ha it was well funnny last night when sleazebag silk was trying to open the lock with the wrong key ddduuuuhhhhhhhhhhh:lol: but of course it was faulty not him at all !!!
am loving joe and gawjus george, i think they are gonna be good mates , plus i think george fancies joe , haha bless :hug:

am gutted it aint on tonite ... stooopppid footy ! ggrrr

It isnt on tongiht Steve - a double dose tomorrow of 2 hours I think. (blame the footy)!

*CRY* oh how rude!! Thanks Theresa for letting me know or I would be waiting at 9pm with a BIG grin only to be destroyed when footy came on (do I need to get a life???) LOL:lol::lol::lol:

*CRY* oh how rude!! Thanks Theresa for letting me know or I would be waiting at 9pm with a BIG grin only to be destroyed when footy came on (do I need to get a life???) LOL:lol::lol::lol:

NO! Cause the salon geek is your life! :)

I have to say FAIR PLAY TO KILLROY !

Well he deserved the acclimation tonight for that trial... it was horrendous :eek:.. and why was Jimmy Mallet laughing so much :irked:... oh I can't wait for his now .. lol!!!

I hope the whole of the UK votes for David van Day to do tomorrow's trial... he so deserves to be taught a jungle lesson, that would be perfect for him... me no likey him at all :eek:

Latest posts

Back