*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no word as to wether my recipient recieved hers!

She has done one thread a week ago, since no posts from November, but dunno if shes seen this one.
I hope it got there.. it should have I did send it a month ago now:eek:
better still I hope she liked it! LOL

Please please.. you know who you are, please tell me you got it. I signed the card and everything so you should know its from me.. MWAH lol

My geek was last on here the 21st of dec I hope it arrived or arrives safely:hug:

I have given up on mine she hasn't been on since the 19th of Dec.
It must have got there by now I posted it 4 weeks ago I know the post is slow but thats ridiculous:eek:

Well I hope you like it anyway hun xxxxxx

I have not heard from my geek either. Hope you received it ok!!

To my geek...of course you don't know who you are!

I am so sorry in being slow, but I had a mini disaster around Christmas, forgot to get your gift and now I will have to wait til the second week of January. I asked Victoria if I could tell you personally, but threatened to make me rub her sore ankle, and give me 10 lashes with a wet noodle and 5 days in the time out chair!! :lol:

It's coming hunny...I PROMISE!!! I WILL NOT BE DETERRED!

Well I am still waiting, so hopfully it will be here soon. Is there any one else who is still yet to receive theirs.

:green: my secret santa gift arrived today all the way from Australia!! it was from BUTTERFLYGIRL and is lovely:green: she sent me a chocoholic 2007 calendar , which is making me crave chocolate lol and a lovely pink pen with a crown ontop, which ill use in my salon, BUT my daughter has her eyes on it too lol. its a very cute pen. i also got a really nice letter from her telling me about herself which was really nice . thanks butterflygirl and Nathan its lovely :hug: xx xx

Well I am still waiting, so hopfully it will be here soon. Is there any one else who is still yet to receive theirs.
I haven't received mine yet either, not to worry, I'm sure they'll arrive soon.
My geek should have received hers by now, no word yet though.

I havent received mine either and no sign that my geek did either but ti may be with people away and the post not back to mornal yet, it will all sort itself out. x

Yep me too... but not worrying too much as the post is just so damn slow at the moment!

Thank you sharmaine for my wounderful gift (soft toy dog)
I will give him a home and love him and call him Harry Hound.:hug:
Happy New Year to you
Debbie

To my geek...of course you don't know who you are!

I am so sorry in being slow, but I had a mini disaster around Christmas, forgot to get your gift and now I will have to wait til the second week of January. I asked Victoria if I could tell you personally, but threatened to make me rub her sore ankle, and give me 10 lashes with a wet noodle and 5 days in the time out chair!! :lol:

It's coming hunny...I PROMISE!!! I WILL NOT BE DETERRED!

Ohhhhhhh you naughty naughty naughty geek!!
First, you're a bad girl for being so far behind.

NOW you've compounded it by telling bad fibs about me.:twisted:
Ok, first off, if you touch my ankle or even breathe in it's general direction, I will rip your head off :twisted: Putting on socks even hurts if they're too tight:Scared:

Now, I was considering my daughter's pink time out chair...BUT
I've decided that you'll have to clean my house instead since I'm hobbled.
Yup, that will do.

And you can do the kitty litter too, and don't forget to poop-scoop the back yard (yes, it's we're having freezing rain right now, so that oughta be tricky.... you'll be digging up "Poop-sicles" :lol: :lol: don't mistake them for fudgesicles haha:lol:)

Now, onto a more a serious note:

To all of you that have recieved and not let us know: PLEASE have a heart and let your Santa off the hook! They graciously and generously played the game, and deserve at least a wee thanks in return so they know that you got your gift.

To all of you naughty geeks who are tardy.... tsk tsk tsk... Just think if you were waiting for your gift?:sad: Yes, life gets in the way of living sometimes and causes all sorts of insanity. I TRULY do sympathize.. my life is on a backburner for having fallen down the ruddy stairs.... arghh....
My instrux are these: get your butt to a store and then to a post-office by friday. Please stop tormenting your geeks waiting for their gifts. Pretty please.

Thanks everyone
:Love:

:Scared: Still no word from my geek if my pressie got there ok, i sent it on the 5th of dec!!! so im very worried now that it has not got there yet!!! xxx

Woo Hoo I have heard from my geek she has finally received her pressie thank god for that :cool:

I haven't received mine yet either, not to worry, I'm sure they'll arrive soon.
My geek should have received hers by now, no word yet though.
thankyou sandi for the really cute keyring and earrings theyre lovely
xx

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL GEEKS!

Well, I had a fab surprise when my Secret Santa gift arrived from the original Sercret Santa herself - Victoria Hunter! I put it under the tree and resisted the temptation to open it before Christmas. I got a lovely necklace with matching earrings in shades of blue. Very pretty. Thanks again Victoria.
:hug:

You are MOST welcome!!!

I was afraid that you wouldn't like it... as the colours weren't among those you listed in your 'likes' BUT the price was PERFECT and I thought it was very pretty and something I might wear myself.

I do hope that you find occasion to wear it.

You tormented me with your patience though, holding out till xmas LOL

Glad you had a lovely xmas.

:Love:

:sad:I have still heard nothing from my Geek I posted out her parcel a couple of days after I received her name and address from Victoria it was sent 1st class parcel post. I really hoped even if she had decided to keep it unopened till Christmas morning she would have contacted me as my name and addy were on the outside of the box in case of non-delivery. I have received nothing back from the Post Office so I can only presume that she did receive it at this time as she has not posted anything to say she has not received her gift from her Secret Santa:sad:

Joan

thankyou sandi for the really cute keyring and earrings theyre lovely
xx
you're very welcome :hug: glad you liked them xxx

Nothing has arrived for me yet, the suspense is killing me.

Latest posts

Back