*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not received anything yet, but hey its a new year so who knows what the postman will deliver....xxx

Ohhhhhhh you naughty naughty naughty geek!!
First, you're a bad girl for being so far behind.

NOW you've compounded it by telling bad fibs about me.:twisted:
Ok, first off, if you touch my ankle or even breathe in it's general direction, I will rip your head off :twisted: Putting on socks even hurts if they're too tight:Scared:

Now, I was considering my daughter's pink time out chair...BUT
I've decided that you'll have to clean my house instead since I'm hobbled.
Yup, that will do.

And you can do the kitty litter too, and don't forget to poop-scoop the back yard (yes, it's we're having freezing rain right now, so that oughta be tricky.... you'll be digging up "Poop-sicles" :lol: :lol: don't mistake them for fudgesicles haha:lol:)

Now, onto a more a serious note:

To all of you that have recieved and not let us know: PLEASE have a heart and let your Santa off the hook! They graciously and generously played the game, and deserve at least a wee thanks in return so they know that you got your gift.

To all of you naughty geeks who are tardy.... tsk tsk tsk... Just think if you were waiting for your gift?:sad: Yes, life gets in the way of living sometimes and causes all sorts of insanity. I TRULY do sympathize.. my life is on a backburner for having fallen down the ruddy stairs.... arghh....
My instrux are these: get your butt to a store and then to a post-office by friday. Please stop tormenting your geeks waiting for their gifts. Pretty please.

Thanks everyone
:Love:
Oh Pooo!!!

I'm on my way with Pine cleaner and pooper scooper in hand....Just promise that you won't hit me with the noodle!! :lol:

I know I am waaaaaay tardy, but I promise I will get it out to you, my geek, I feel horrible!!!!! :cry:

Oh Pooo!!!

I'm on my way with Pine cleaner and pooper scooper in hand....Just promise that you won't hit me with the noodle!! :lol:

Have you forgotten I'm hobbled with an ankle brace and a cane? I'd have to catch ya first! :irked:
And if you're crazy enough to think I'd chase ya around my yard, in the freezing rain, on ice, hobbled with a cane, you're BONKERS and need help!

:lol: :lol: :smack: :lol:

I still love ya anyway LOL (ps: thanks for the tele, but still haven't found time to sit and watch the darn thing LOL):hug:

i haven't gotten mine either... but i check my mailbox every nite like an excited little puppy, but my tail doesn't wag!... okay maybe a little :lol:

Hi well i sent my secret santa gift but not had one myself :(
maybe its been delayed in post

still no secret santa ere:cry: maybe hes waiting till next year to deliver..lol xx

Have to say - mine's still not arrived either :cry:

the last posting day for first class mail was tues before xmas, so it takes longer for parcels, so you should have them by now, depending when they were posted!!!!
my hubbys a postman, and is horrified by this thread!!! lmao!!! he went back to work day after boxing day, so only had two days off, and no mail as been delayed ( he says LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hi well i sent my secret santa gift but not had one myself :(
maybe its been delayed in post
Mine was sent 7th Dec but no one has said they received it - still waiting for mine :hug:

i recieved mine today from miss kitty
thankyou hun
its a very cute winnie the pooh diary ,and some clips that the kids have their eyes on :green:
thankyou very much xxxxxxx

I emailed mine and she got it. replied back to me straight away.. said she had been having pc probs. At least I know it got there. It was lisalovliness :green:

I feel horrible...I want to spill and say who mine is and let them know that I have not forgotten about them.......OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :cry: It will be there next week PROMISE!! I get paid Monday (tomorrow)!

Still waiting :cry: . Have not received a PM yet either.

Have to say - mine's still not arrived either :cry:

i have pm'd you hunnio....
please let me know if you spk to your neighbour and i will replace the lost (wrong delivered items) as best i can

Jess
xox

I feel horrible...I want to spill and say who mine is and let them know that I have not forgotten about them.......OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :cry: It will be there next week PROMISE!! I get paid Monday (tomorrow)!

You're allowed to spill the beans now, and let her know it's on the way.
Did you not see the other thread, luv?

This is to avoid me having a gazillion pm's on monday, from those waiting for their gifts

:hug:

You're allowed to spill the beans now, and let her know it's on the way.
Did you not see the other thread, luv?

This is to avoid me having a gazillion pm's on monday, from those waiting for their gifts

:hug:
Another thread you say? :eek: OOPS!!

Thank you to Angie (Bagpuss) who was my Secret Santa number 2 :hug:
She sent me a fab pair of pink fluffy lounge socks and a gorgeous necklace and matching earrings.
You're a sweetheart, they're lovely presents, thank you :hug: xxx

Thank you to Angie (Bagpuss) who was my Secret Santa number 2 :hug:
She sent me a fab pair of pink fluffy lounge socks and a gorgeous necklace and matching earrings.
You're a sweetheart, they're lovely presents, thank you :hug: xxx

sooo glad you got them and like them....the pleasure was all mine babes...:hug:...xxx

:hug: A huge thank you to OEY - Theresa, I love my necklace it beautiful! I appreciate you taking the time and volunteering to be a second time Santa :hug:
KxXx

Latest posts

Back