~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Alexandra... What a fantastic voice...

But then would Simon Cowell let another Leona Lewis type win again...??

I missed most of it as our satellite reception was terrible due to the weather!
Going to have to try and catch one of the repeats.

We managed to see it up until Alexandra (who was fab) and put those before her to shame.

I'm glad Bad lashes went,they were out of tune. The bluecoat was saved because Simon cocked up,ut i'm glad,at least when he does get voted off it wil be because he's not good enough rather than the song,what was that ???? I love Dianna and JLS .I really enjoyed last nights show,and Danni's dress was stunning :D

I thought both girl groups were naff!!

Daniel is just average and would never win!!

what was danni thinking with Rachels song sorry the girl has an amazing voice but i cant stand her she has the biggest attitude!!

Simon nearly ruined things for scott!!

The front runners are Laura and alexandra they are both just fabulous and i really think one of them may be this years winner!! Cheryl by far has the best 3 acts i cant make my mind up about Diana she has such a unusal voice like simon said shes like marmite you either love her or hate her LOL

Thats my thoughts for now :green:

I was out last night so have just caught the repeat.

Not sure of those names yet, but love the blonde quirkly girl who sang the U2 song in a corrs-style.
Like the one who got rejected last time.
Loved the last one, how sexy was she!!!

thought bad lashes were better than girlband.

2 of them had terrible songs given to them, the black lady with the tan trouseur suit and the one who had a 60's microphone.

Master Chick likes the one who's kids got taken into care and took drugs!

Club singer or the girl band will be out next week.

Not sure yet...............but I'll win next year:green:

Hi Guys

I thought Daniel would have been out last night. What were they thinking with the make-over? Anyhoo.... I really like JLS, Rachel (despite the gobby attitude lol) and i really liked Ruth (that must be the spanish in me)

Tough competition this year.

xx

I'd vote for you! :green::green:

But that would be a wasted vote cos I will be winning next year :green:

Seriously though, please can someone explain to me what everyone sees in Diana. All I hear is

"oooeeeeeeee whooo whaaa wheeee" and I keep thinking its Kermit!! hahahahaaaaaaaaaa ooooh I am a B*#ch :D

Seriously though, please can someone explain to me what everyone sees in Diana. All I hear is

"oooeeeeeeee whooo whaaa wheeee" and I keep thinking its Kermit!! hahahahaaaaaaaaaa ooooh I am a B*#ch :D

I'm with you on this one! Cant stand her voice, yet I love Marmite:eek:

It sounds like its coming out of her nose half the time and just grates me.

Love Rachel's voice but cant stand her, too gobby!

JLS sound great as a group but when the first guy sang it wasnt good.

Cant remember the dark girl's name, who got voted out last year but thought she was fantastic. Missed the last couple of acts :Grope: but heard some of it and loved the last girl singing.

Didnt like the girl bands and Daniel is just getting too smug and comfortable now. I think he thinks he's in with a chance because of his circumstances (much like Rachel).

I really felt for the Blue coat, he was given the most terrible song, but in all fairness to him he sang it well but he's just not my cup of tea and I dont think hes got the potential to go much further. Back to pontins for him.

How in the heck did Ruth manage to get into the bottom 2????? shocking :eek:

I truly thought that Daniel and Girl Band would be the ones.

Wasn't Austin fab (much as I didn't really like him before lol), he's growing on me!
Rachel didnt' do that well IMO.

My faves this week were Diana, Austin, JLS (fantastic) and Alexandra :D

Loving Diana tonight. Louis needs to go, he is poo if he says world class one more time I'm going to scream. Gary Barlow needs to take his place. xx

How in the heck did Ruth manage to get into the bottom 2????? shocking :eek:

I truly thought that Daniel and Girl Band would be the ones.

Wasn't Austin fab (much as I didn't really like him before lol), he's growing on me!
Rachel didnt' do that well IMO.

My faves this week were Diana, Austin, JLS (fantastic) and Alexandra :D

I'm with you on all counts..........thank god Ruth didn't go:eek:

girlband gone wooooooooooo
ABOUT FLIPPIN TIME N' ALL

Little Diana is sooooooo cute, bless her...
Im stuck between Alex,Laura and Diana

me to Ruths performance gave me goosebumps...got to say i really like Diana tho love how different she is :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I like Alexandra - she comes out and delivers. She's not original, but like a Leona Lewis with a bit of life and substance to her. In fact, she's the only one I like.

Others would disagree, BUT I really really DONT like Laura! Some of her words are just not clear when she's singing!

Diana is in the category like Katie Melua etc, which is not my kind of stuff.

Glad Girl Band have gone, they just were never in tune with each other.

Love Austin, Diana and JLS. It was a difficult challenge for most of them though with Micheal Jackson songs.

What is next weeks theme?

i love diana..i also do like laura but i couldnt make out some of her words she was singing.......
i though ruth singing purple rain was brill......it was obvious girl band couldnt compete with that. I really though daniel would have been in bottom 2.....with either girl band or rachael............i really am going off her.....i though she was great in the autitions but hmmmmm!!!

Latest posts

Back