~*~The Official X Factor 2008 Thread~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in shock cant believe scott has gone thats a bad decision imo daniel only got through on the sypathy vote he will be out next week!!

The bottom 2 should have been daniel and JLS they were both just awfull last nite!

Im really loving austin and laura now :green:

What did you think of the group song?? I loved it but did anyone notice that daniel and ruth were not singing it??:green:

Here is my verdict in order of Best to Worst:

Austin - Awesome as always and increasingly charming *blush*
Rachel - Thank god she is starting to do what she does best!!
Ruth - FAB!! Was getting tired of her singing in Spanish, I couldn't understand a word!!
Alex - Great fun and loved the dancing, but I think she is too easy to forget about.
Laura - Very good but I can't see her winning unless she steps it up a bit bless her
JLS - Don't love them, but they can sing at least
Daniel - AWW bless him, yes it was a sympathy vote but he was still better than "ROBOT SCOTT"
Owen (spelt Eughzxnfksi) - YAWN!! Get rid ffs!!
Scott - He is so robotic, standing there after singing a boring song (badly I might add) Hanging his head, sticking his bottom lip out. Crack a smile you miserable sod you are on the Xfactor!!!
Diana - OHHH MYYY GODDDD!! I do not see anything good about her and her "singing". She sings like she has a mouth full of food I can't understand a single word. She should have gone. Please people (for my sanity) please do not vote for her anymore!!

What is it next week? Nursery Rhyme week?
I must stop watching this program it's making me mardy!!

Stephen (the 6th Judge):lol::lol::lol:

I totally agree with Stephen the 6th (and best) judge.

I am not even going to watch this pantomime of a programme anymore.
Peter Kay couldn't even have made up last nights programme.

Im in shock cant believe scott has gone thats a bad decision imo daniel only got through on the sypathy vote he will be out next week!!

The bottom 2 should have been daniel and JLS they were both just awfull last nite!

Im really loving austin and laura now :green:

What did you think of the group song?? I loved it but did anyone notice that daniel and ruth were not singing it??:green:

love the group song, there was a technical prob with the door which is y daniel and ruth couldnt come out! simon apologised on itv2

Shouldn't've read this thread! COULDN'T HELP IT THOUGH! :)

I was at a halloween do with my little girl but am about to watch it in 10 minutes :)

xx

love the group song, there was a technical prob with the door which is y daniel and ruth couldnt come out! simon apologised on itv2

Thanks for that hun i did wonder!! Thats why they looked a bit lost at one point they obviously had to sing daniel and ruths parts.

Here is my verdict in order of Best to Worst:

Austin - Awesome as always and increasingly charming *blush* wont last tho.
Rachel - Thank god she is starting to do what she does best!! Great character ! great voice! can she be controlled?
Ruth - FAB!! Was getting tired of her singing in Spanish, I couldn't understand a word!! Simon is keeping her in lol, she should be in films she has a fab face, body and love her hair but she tries to hard and needs be herself.
Alex - Great fun and loved the dancing, but I think she is too easy to forget about. You said it, who is she again ???
Laura - Very good but I can't see her winning unless she steps it up a bit bless her yep agree here too
JLS - Don't love them, but they can sing at least not as a group tho
Daniel - AWW bless him, yes it was a sympathy vote but he was still better than "ROBOT SCOTT"
Owen (spelt Eughzxnfksi) - YAWN!! Get rid ffs!! I TOTALLY AGREE!
Scott - He is so robotic, standing there after singing a boring song (badly I might add) Hanging his head, sticking his bottom lip out. Crack a smile you miserable sod you are on the Xfactor!!! Choir boy really i'd say.
Diana - OHHH MYYY GODDDD!! I do not see anything good about her and her "singing". She sings like she has a mouth full of food I can't understand a single word. She should have gone. Please people (for my sanity) please do not vote for her anymore!!Squeaky freaky!

What is it next week? Nursery Rhyme week?
I must stop watching this program it's making me mardy!!

Stephen (the 6th Judge):lol::lol::lol:
I must say Daniel really sang to his late wife really well, even with a lump in his throat he was better than when he sings the songs they choose for him. Cant see him being in the top 3 tho. Bless him.

Do we really beleive Daniel and Ruth got stuck behind a door for the hero's single ?????

If they did whoever jumped in and did their parts did it without the audience knowing and the camera men knew who to film when ............. very professional for a huge blip :rolleyes: ?!?!?!?!

:eek:How have I missed the group song?!?!?

I don't get to watch the whole results show as himself only watches X Factor under sufferance (we only have one telly).

Dead Wife should have gone, what an incredibly cynical choice of song from him. He's not milking it at all:rolleyes: and I am incredibly excited to hear he's had a tabloid mauling! The one week I don't go out for a scandal rag...

I still hate Laura, but I loved her shoes.

Do we really beleive Daniel and Ruth got stuck behind a door for the hero's single ?????

If they did whoever jumped in and did their parts did it without the audience knowing and the camera men knew who to film when ............. very professional for a huge blip :rolleyes: ?!?!?!?!

This sounds classic, I'm really sorry not to have seen it!

Only just caught last weeks. Scott was the right one to go out of those two but how is Oeghan still in ??? I think he is too weak, too young and gets by on cute:irked:

Weren't they miming Hero aswell???. I hope Daniel goes tonight, and I love Diana but her freakin hand thing she does is winding me right up!"

Weren't they miming Hero aswell???. I hope Daniel goes tonight, and I love Diana but her freakin hand thing she does is winding me right up!"

I know what is with that??!?!?!? holding her hand up as she is gonna wave then turning it round showing the front of her hand then the back of her hand and so on. AAAAHHHHHH!!!

I know what is with that??!?!?!? holding her hand up as she is gonna wave then turning it round showing the front of her hand then the back of her hand and so on. AAAAHHHHHH!!!

I know its soooo annoying isn't it. I think Danni picked up on it on the first show and said it was too much, but it's got worse, if she does it tonight I'm going to be really mature and put my fingers in my ears, close my eyes and hum!!!

Daniel or the Irish boy (it's tedious now,little cutsies who can hold a note ..... just :rolleyes:) to go tonight :D

I feel a rant coming up very soon LOL

I managed to catch up on last week's show by watching the re-run last night.

Diana sings like she's got something in her mouth & the voice is coming out of her nose. Will someone PLEASE either tie her bloody hands behind her back or hack one of 'em off! If she does the hand thing again I'm switching over - for a whole 3 mins!

Austin's a bit of a cutie - OMG I'm old enough to be his mother's best & youngest friend!

Ruth was great - Simon just drools when she's on
JLS were pants

I'm sorry but I cannot be doing with Rachel. I just can't stand her 'Look at me, hello! I'm on here I don't want to stop singing and stop you looking at me - OI! why aren't you looking at me - rock on! attitude I'd of liked to see her singing Nina Simone style - that famous song I love but can't just remember atm

Missed Eudlkjdfhj's bit - shame - not!

Quite liked the Candy Man song from Alex - she's so pretty.

Laura - missed the song, saw the group one & think she's got a lovely voice though.

Daniel - my eyes were leaking when he sang 'his' song to stay in. He can't keep dragging his dead wife thing out all the time though. He's kind of cute, but with an odd smirk on his face??!?

Scott - missed the 1st song, saw the 'keep me in' song. He's got no charisma, so I'm not surprised about the result.

I'll be glued to the set.

I voted for Austin last time I saw it in time to vote - as I really like his twist on Micheal Jackson. Thought it was really good.

I managed to catch up on last week's show by watching the re-run last night.

Diana sings like she's got something in her mouth & the voice is coming out of her nose. Will someone PLEASE either tie her bloody hands behind her back or hack one of 'em off! If she does the hand thing again I'm switching over - for a whole 3 mins!

Austin's a bit of a cutie - OMG I'm old enough to be his mother's best & youngest friend!

Ruth was great - Simon just drools when she's on
JLS were pants

I'm sorry but I cannot be doing with Rachel. I just can't stand her 'Look at me, hello! I'm on here I don't want to stop singing and stop you looking at me - OI! why aren't you looking at me - rock on! attitude I'd of liked to see her singing Nina Simone style - that famous song I love but can't just remember atm

Missed Eudlkjdfhj's bit - shame - not!

Quite liked the Candy Man song from Alex - she's so pretty.

Laura - missed the song, saw the group one & think she's got a lovely voice though.

Daniel - my eyes were leaking when he sang 'his' song to stay in. He can't keep dragging his dead wife thing out all the time though. He's kind of cute, but with an odd smirk on his face??!?

Scott - missed the 1st song, saw the 'keep me in' song. He's got no charisma, so I'm not surprised about the result.

I'll be glued to the set.

I voted for Austin last time I saw it in time to vote - as I really like his twist on Micheal Jackson. Thought it was really good.
BEV!!!!!!!!!!! you are so on the same wave length as me! I totally agree with ya. I was screaming at my TV last week because Scott just kept hanging his head down and stickin his bottom lip out like a brat haha all I could think was "what are you miserable about?? I'm missing the event" hahaha

I know most of you are too young for this but Diana's singing is like the comedian Norman Collier, who's claim to fame was the broken mike gag.
It is as if her mike cuts out just before the end of each word.....an... i... drive... m.. INSANE!!!!
Seriously don't think I will watch it tonight and just wait on Stephen the 6th (and best) judge's thoughts.

OOh..is that the time ,got to get prepared for Strictly!!!!!!....keeeeeeep dancing!!!

BEV!!!!!!!!!!! you are so on the same wave length as me! I totally agree with ya. I was screaming at my TV last week because Scott just kept hanging his head down and stickin his bottom lip out like a brat haha all I could think was "what are you miserable about?? I'm missing the event" hahaha

Bless you Stevie - we had a blast though, yes we're deffo on the same wave length - you'll have to text me your thoughs during the breaks!

I know most of you are too young for this but Diana's singing is like the comedian Norman Collier, who's claim to fame was the broken mike gag.
It is as if her mike cuts out just before the end of each word.....an... i... drive... m.. INSANE!!!!
Seriously don't think I will watch it tonight and just wait on Stephen the 6th (and best) judge's thoughts.

OOh..is that the time ,got to get prepared for Strictly!!!!!!....keeeeeeep dancing!!!

I, sadly, am also old enough to re....ber N...m.n C...lier, that plonker used to drive me nuts! I guess he was the only one out there doing it - thank blooming god!

Latest posts

Back