The Official .X Factor thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cause she has the best voice by a mile!!!!

ok hun hubby is 6'4 YOU take the remote of him... DARE YA:lol::lol::lol: oh by the way i,m 5'7 me think he wins :lol::lol:

My hubby is 6'6 and I'm 5'3 BUT I always have my own way!!!! Otherwise he gets no footie LOL

Leona is amazing! She so deserves to win!!!!! Voted for her, am I sad?! lol Got my hubby to vote for her as well lol

Leona is amazing! She so deserves to win!!!!! Voted for her, am I sad?! lol Got my hubby to vote for her as well lol

She is amazing isn't she. Although I liked the way Ray sang Fly me to the moon, it's one of my favourite songs.

She is amazing isn't she. Although I liked the way Ray sang Fly me to the moon, it's one of my favourite songs.

Ray is cute but I can seee him being in theatre really! Performing on the stage in London!!!

Ray is cute but I can seee him being in theatre really! Performing on the stage in London!!!

Yeh, he is more of a performer...a mini Robbie Williams.

I can't believe they've re released the song they use for the Sandals ad! :eek: Exactly why is Simon Cowell so successful?!!! Come on give them an original song! No wonder Gary Barlow made the comment he did!

Not sure why Simon chose the winning song which Kelly Clarkson sung when she won American Idol! Could have at least wrote them a song!

man.... theres no contest.... compairing the two Leona was far better at the end of the day

CONGRATULATIONS LEONA!!! YAY GLAD SHE WON! SHE DESERVED IT! :) :) :) :) :)

Well the right person won! But Please don't let her say "this is amazing and i'd like to thank all who got me here" again, it's the only sentence she's ever said!!!

Well the right person won! But Please don't let her say "this is amazing and i'd like to thank all who got me here" again, it's the only sentence she's ever said!!!
She did!!!!!!!!!!!

its prob just nerves with her...or what shes been told to say.

glad shes won...the best one deff did x

its prob just nerves with her...or what shes been told to say.

glad shes won...the best one deff did x

i know bless her. She just morphs into this amazing person when she sings!

Glad Leona Won!!

OK, I tried to resist looking at this thread, but I just couldn't stop myself... we went out tonight for a couple of hours and I totally missed the final (gutted)...
so, i decide to look at the last page of the thread and the first reply mentions a "her".......

aaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sass and I have been pagering and she told me it's deffo one of simons who's won LMAO
and also it was an under 25 LMAO again, such a sense of humour :lol:

oh well, it had to be done, there's no way I could have gone until the repeat tomorrow on ITV2 without seeing it on the news or on the web somewhere...

well done Leona, they will both go far, that's for sure :D

Haha I knew you couldn't resist! Remember what curiosity did!

yey for leona - she was bloody awsome - well worth winning - ive backed her all the way, and i voted too

yes So Happy That Leona Won She Is Awesome:)

Latest posts

Back