Themed Treatment Rooms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkleberry

Reaction score
Hello again!lol Im bored today-2nd post in as many seconds! Again, just curious really as to whether any of you have themed your treatment rooms and decorated each one differently (or indeed any of you work in salons that have gone down this road?) or just stuck to the same for each one? If you have done them differently, what did you go for? Sorry-Im just nosey!:)

I like this idea and have thought about it for when I open up.

I like an oriental theme white walls silky fabrics in red and black in the form of cushion covers (im thinking gashia) fans on the wall, twigs in beautifully decorated vases,orange/white paper lanerns, dumplins/body compresses in a square dish one open to display contents and enjoy the scents, Orchid flowers.

my indian themed one is silky sheets in pinks and cushions with elaberate patterns, beading and mirror beading. matching blinds on the window. could even have fabrics drapped across the ceiling wooden decorative boxes(maybe store client jewellery in here)lush smelling scent from oil burners.

well going to stop getting carried away. lol

Latest posts

Back