Thin hair & extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB1

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
I'm a nail geek but have a quick question for the hair geeks :).
This is probably a really silly question but I am clueless when it comes to hair.
I have quite thin hair... And I was wondering if clip in hair extensions would help make my hair look thicker? If not what can you recommend that would help my hair appear thicker?
Thanks in advance lovelies!!
X

... And I've just seen the stickie ... I should have posted in consumer queries! Sorry geeks 🙈

You're right in thinking its perfect for volume, just be careful around the thinner areas you don't want to put tension on them.

Go to the right stylist and they should match up a colour for you :)

Hi geeks!
I'm a nail geek but have a quick question for the hair geeks :).
This is probably a really silly question but I am clueless when it comes to hair.
I have quite thin hair... And I was wondering if clip in hair extensions would help make my hair look thicker? If not what can you recommend that would help my hair appear thicker?
Thanks in advance lovelies!!
X

Hi

You would be perfect for extension professional pro lengths for length and thickness or pro volume which is just for thickness...its cold fusion method using flat bonds and minimum attachment points which is kinder to the hair.

If you look at my profile my facebook page details should be on their and you can view my work and see what its all about...depending on your area there should be somebody local to you offering extension professional...also google their website/facebook for further details/help

X

Latest posts

Back