thin nails - what to do ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buttons

Reaction score
Hello,

If someone has really thin nails from badly removed acrylics. What do you suggest I do?

The nails are really thin and this in turn is causes the nail beds to be slightly sore. Is t best to leave or carefully sculpt another set to add protection to the nail beds?

Really appreciate you help - as these are my nails !!! - they feeling a little tender.

Did any of you fellow geeks have been excperiences when training ?

x

Hi

I can recommend reviva nail. After a couple of weeks your nails will feel much better. Sometimes i think its good to give them a rest.

designer nails stock it i have found it more effective than toughen up which is what i usually use.

Hi there

Maybe some TLC for 3 weeks or so........ They sound a tad tender to me.

Nail Strenghthener :
To protect tender nail bed : Reduce sensitivity : Reduce: splitting - peeling.

Nourishing cuticle oil's : Lot's of Lotion,
To maintain healthy nail bed - nail plate - cuticle area.

I'd also keep ALL ABRASIVES at arm's length until they have repaired.............

The damage has been done but sound's like nail care maitainence will help
aid new nail growth.

hTh XX J XX

My nails are exactly the same at the moment, i recently trained in Brisa so had to soak off my L&P's and they're just so bad underneath!!

My nails are practically falling off from the middle!! Not to mention a strange pinky colour....i've never seen my nails so damaged before, i guess it comes with being a tech! I would love to put on some enhancements for this weekend as i have a special evening but i think it would be stupid to.

I didnt think of revivanail, i've never actually thought to use any of their products, maybe i will give that a go too....

Latest posts

Back