Thumb Sucker !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ali bongo

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just thought I'd ask if anyone can advise me on a Thumb Sucker! A lady has approached me asking if I can apply nail extensions on her nails for a wedding. All seemed fine when she flashed me her nails and then she showed me her thumb which looked abit soggy and nibbled ! Then she said she sucks her thumb and has tried the stick on nails from the chemist and they won't stick to that thumb and would mine. Has anyone tried this before or experienced this before?

Hey, i actually still suck my thumb lol ! iv never had a problem havin nails put on !!! hope this helps u a little !!

hello,

I had a thumb sucker last week and she had big dents in her thumb nails so a tip would not be suitable, so i did sculptured nails on her thumbs and she was really pleased with them and i have to say i was pleased with them too.

Hope it goes ok x

Thanks guys. I have never come across a thumb sucking client before so was alittle suprised! I think I will just try doing just that thumb nail first as a tester and see if it lasts before doing a full set. Otherwise it would be a shame to do the full set for the wedding and then she loses the thumb !

Thanks Ali

Latest posts

Back