Timekeeping for Mobile Therapists!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahhh123

Reaction score
Ok so I posted something earlier about not receiving any response from my Facebook advert of everything half price - minutes later I was inundated!

I've gained myself 5 new clients today and earned a great amount, I'm so pleased :green: but knackered!

Only trouble is I had a real problem with timekeeping. I found for some reason that everything was just running over and over...I had to obviously set up, do the treatment and then clean up and go, then locate the next person's house...it was a nightmare because they were all back to back!!

Just wondering how on EARTH you mobile therapists keep to your appointment times, I don't want any annoyed customers!

Thanks xx

Plan your journeys in advance and leave adequate time to include traffic in known hot-spots.

Don't talk too much while you are setting up or packing away and keep working while talking if your client is particularly chatty. Remember you are not there for coffee and a chat-only have water if you need a drink.

Make sure you are allowing realistic times to do treatments (15 mins will need to be added on to the treatment for setting up and packing away and find your way around-you may be walking backwards and forwards to a sink for example).:hug:

Being late is a big no- make sure to advise a client if you will not arrive on the dot of time, my clients always comment on my timekeeping as time is precious to most especially those who need to pick up children at a certain time or whose child only naps for an hour.

I think your prices are very low already without a discount, be careful not to be working for nothing, one client at a reasonable price is so much less work than making the same with four clients at a bargain price x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back