to skill build or not

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
I am wondering if i need to go on a skill build for l&p sculpting or a one to one as i can do sculpting but need to iron out a few little probs

is any one going on one of these courses soon at manchester or does any one know of any courses coming up

any advice welcome

i going on skillbuilding at leeds for a few systems - i think its a great way to "up your tempo" tho these arnt so concentrated on you i htink you will learn a hellk of a lot - you can always go on to the 121 if you still feel the need to tweak

Hi there, what date are you going on the Leeds course? xx

if that for me - im not sure yet - might get manchester out the way first

lancslass said:
I am wondering if i need to go on a skill build for l&p sculpting or a one to one as i can do sculpting but need to iron out a few little probs

is any one going on one of these courses soon at manchester or does any one know of any courses coming up

any advice welcome

Lisa ring the Academy at Leigh they have skill building each month and I was told when the dates were when I signed on for the nvq a couple of weeks ago but I have lost my notes duh!

Its a good idea especially for what you are needing as its very helpful and there is not usually a lot in the class so you get almost one2one (or at least a lot of) attention with your skill building. I came away feeling a lot happier with my sculpting when I went.

argh thanks maties i think i wll book a skill build then with Debie Easter at manchester

xxx

Latest posts

Back