Today is the day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Today is the last day of our fight against breast cancer campaign............
The USA are leading once again ............

3,889.00 USD = 2,019.23 GBP
3,819.70 USD = 1,980.50 GBP (thats us here !!!!)

What ever happens I wanna say a great thank you, to all that have supported this cause........... Our money will fund research, research will find a cure and then we will all benefit .........if not directly than indirectly, as we will all know someone that has or will be diagnosed with breast cancer............. So it is really self investment!!!!!!! .............

So thanks guys you are the best..................

Every single £ and even 50p can make all the difference.............

I was thinking , maybe we can design a certificate for all those that have given to this great cause............nothing fancy, but something to say....."Geeks care".............maybe Katheryn or Alex will even run a little article about this, month long event..........HMMMMMMMMMMM Alex ??? Kat ??????...

So to all those that have given even a single 50 p......Thanks, it means personaly so much to me........... But hey,when they talk about do you remember the great raffle to safe the boobs????.................."They are talking about you and your great support!!!!!!

Thank you so very much

okay, I've bought my raffle tickets - sorry it took so long! I'm afraid that my wee contribution won't make much difference to the tally, but hopefully if a few others do the same we might just make a come back:biggrin:

Best wishes

Lets beat the US and Cancer together ladies...!!:wink2:

I just brought some more!

Lets see that total pushed up!!! :D

We can do it!

Kxxx :hug:

julie-b said:
okay, I've bought my raffle tickets - sorry it took so long! I'm afraid that my wee contribution won't make much difference to the tally, but hopefully if a few others do the same we might just make a come back:biggrin:

Best wishes
Thanks babe, oh yes your contribution will make a huge difference to saving a life......... so don't think it wont xxx
A big thank you from me xxxxx You are a star xxxx

The Geeks have raised $4108.32 for the UK thats a fab £ 2116.00
The US has raised $3987.00 thats a mean £ 2,052.72

So far we are still in the lead and giving the whole of the USA a great run for their money.......... Given the size of the UK compaired to the USA......... I am so chuffed Geeks..............we may be small , but not to be under estimated.................

Geeks Rock !!!!
So a few more tickets guys and we are nearly there only a few hours left xxxx

BEAR IN MIND THAT WHEN WE STOP TONIGHT
THEY STILL HAVE 'TIL TOMORROW DUE TO THE TIME DIFFERENCE.
THEY HAVE THE UPPER HAND AS TO HOW AHEAD OF THEM WE ARE WHEN OUR BIDDING STOPS TONIGHT.

WELL DONE TO ALL

Latest posts

Back