Toner/purple shampoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsbarbear23

Reaction score
Hi All,

So just home from a hair disaster at the salon where my hair was bleached and is now bright yellow/ orange. I refuse to go back and cause further damage so am just wondering if there was any advice on how to tone this down myself? Most of my hair is also already at the light/ banana yellow stage so not sure bleaching anymore would even work.

I have tried Pro-Voke touch of silver and left to sit for 5-10 minutes - nothing! After popping into a local store, the lady advised I should try the Wella Colour Touch (10/81) + Emulsion developer 1.9% - again didn't really work at all.

Is there anything else I can try, like strong purple dye + conditioner or I've heard good things about the Wella T18 (but not available in the UK apparently - so not ideal for my current situation)!

Please help!

ps: I've uploaded a pic of the current colour.

After research I've seen someone online mix the Colour Touch 10/81 (Lightest Blonde/ Pearl Ash - that i purchased already with a 0/88?) Or would something like the Wella Colour Fresh Violet (White) Toner 0/6 work better?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 110
Nooo! Find a new hairdresser and don't put anything else on it that needs mixing with a developer, otherwise you'll be picking up your hair off the floor!

Latest posts

Back