TPTW how about a professionals hair group ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can i be added please :green:

Can I please join .... Pretty please :) x

think its a great idea, ive been hairdressing for 20yrs but u never stop learning in the hairdressing trade,
nikki

Yes pleeeeaaseee x

Brilliant idea...i have been hairdressing now for 21 years and am still learning all the time so yes id like to join please :lol:

Can I join please?

Just worked out been hairdressing for 16 years, exactly 1/2 my life!! Where has the time gone?!?!

hi guys i will get in invite sorted asap x

Can I join too please x

This is a fab idea... i'd love to join please... love learning new things in the trade x x

Hiya, I've been hairdressing for OMG!!!! 24 yrs, so can I join, as am always learning as well as giving!! :hug:

Oh please can I join 19 years exp so far. Xxxxx

Two quotes spring to mind as I ask to join -

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself" Oscar Wilde

and

"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member." Groucho Marx

However, I would love to join, if you will have me, I have been a Hairdresser for about 25 years or so and still love learning and I will try and add something if I can.

Count us in if you will have us, about 26 yrs salon experience between us :)

hi guys i will get the admin to send you an invite x

Hello I would love to join please.12 years experience x I don't know how to private msg to req an invite x

hi i dont know if this could be done but i think it might be a good idea for all us hairdressers to bounce ideas , tips and tricks off each other ,
obviously we have to be careful due to consumers reading stuff and thinking they "can do that"
but i think it would be nice, because as we know no matterhow many years you have been doing this .. theres always something new to learn
so what do you all think ? is it a rubbish idea or something you would go for :green:
great im in!!:)

Would love to be a member and keep learning from all you geeks! Every day is a school day after all! X

Thanks a mil, I love it :0)

hi guys i will get the admin to send you an invite x

Just wondering who decides who's in and who's not? Lots of people have been answered, so am I assuming that my 24 yrs isn't enough? That's not a trick question.

Latest posts

Back