Training support

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have turned to you all before for support... you all gave me the courage to get out there and get my own nails do professionally. I now always have my nails painted, even at work. So thank you.

I am now thinking about starting to train to become a nail tech myself. I really enjoy doing my girlfriends nails, shaping, painting and art.

I am looking for tip, of that to look for when reviewing courses.

I own Total Academy in North East.

Accreditation
When looking for a reputable company to train with first have a look at who they are accredited by. You need an accredited training provider to enable you to gain insurance once you have gained the skills and competence to pass. Highly recognised awarding bodies include...The Beauty Guild, ABT and BABTAC.

Reviews
Have a look at reviews from other learners, speak to their staff, ask lots of questions.

Support
Ask about after care support. Will they give you a certificate then have no further contact with you? Or will they allow you to bombard them with questions any time you need. At Total we offer a free retrain service for everyone who has completed training with us, and they can come back as many times as they wish to feel 100% competent.

If you have any further questions please message me direct I can help you choose the right training provider if you need me to.

Best wishes
Anna

Latest posts

Back