Transform 'Russian' & Euphoria One 'Slavic Russian'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColourBoy

Reaction score
Has anyone used these? X

Hi,

I'm found this in the search. I'm looking to try Euphoria One Slavic, did you try these? Or has anyone else tried these? Strangely there's no feedback I can find on this x

I tried transform russian yesterday although it says double drawn i thought it was really thin on the ends, too thin for my liking feels nice but ill see in a few weeks!

One of my clients had the transform 'Russian' hair in for just over a year. It won't be Russian for the price of it but definitely good quality.

Euphoria one I think are discontinuing the slavic hair, I'm sure I remember getting an email saying they were discontinuing as it was hard to source at decent prices and it wasn't their best seller or something x

I use Transforms Russian quite regularly and it defo stays good for a year plus.. I use it to make wigs with as well and is probably the most consistent quality wise as iv never had a bad batch!

Yeah it felt nice just the enfs that i was abit dissapointed with although she didnt want much off but id of had to cut at least another 3 inches off to make it look thick

I thought it was single drawn anyway!

I thought that but was told it was double drawn [emoji53]

Latest posts

Back