Transporting your kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauraluuu

Reaction score
Hi all,

I will be going mobile within the next few weeks after i have practised enough on my friends and family but wondered what you carried all your kit around in? Mine is still sat in the box it arrived in but i cant take it around in that, what do you guys use?

My spray tanning kit might i add:lol:

Some spray tan companies sell roller bags which are designed to fit all your kit in to, Nouvatan and Sienna X both come to mind.

Personally I use a "granny" trolley, it keeps all my bottles upright and I get everything in it :biggrin: Mine's bright pink with big green and white flowers on it so stands out too.

Brilliant thanks! I gonna go for the granny trolley:lol: xx

Where in your car does the granny trolley fit to keep bottles upright? It's a good idea that! I'm currently using a shopper bag from ikea but its sometime awkward to carry that and the tent! Xxx

Where in your car does the granny trolley fit to keep bottles upright? It's a good idea that! I'm currently using a shopper bag from ikea but its sometime awkward to carry that and the tent! Xxx

I fit mine either in the passenger footwell or one of the backseat footwells. My car is a Ford Galaxy so it's quite big.

I my trolley has a huge zipped pocket inside which fits 3 of my Vani-T bottles snuggly so they don't rattle around inside. There is also a zipped pocket on the back that I use for my sticky feet, disposables etc.

HTH x

Mine sits quite happily on the back seat of my Focus with a seatbelt on to stop it moving (and its quieter than the kids lol) :biggrin:

Save £30 on all beauty trolleys - beauty trolley saving- Roo savings UK

I've already got one for my nail & shellac kit and they're great but hadn't realised I'd be able to fit in my spray tan kit.

I've put some photos on and as you can see there's still further room for other bits n bobs. But in the main compartment I've got my towel,spray tan machine on it's side, barrier cream, spray tan gun, still room enough to put a couple of spare spray tan cups. In the zipped compartment on the front, I can store 3 x 1L spray tan solutions (all standing up so no spills) and then there's various other pockets so that you can store disposable knickers, hair nets and consultation cards etc.

It stands upright in the back of my boot (I've got a ford Focus).

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/166342-mobile-really-need-some-decent-storage-ideas-14.html

Attached Thumbnails

I bought a trolley kit case from Sienna X waiting on it being delivered but lady on phone said should hold my True mist tan disposables and so on check out the website xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333746365.408034.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333746365.408034.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 390
Mine sits quite happily on the back seat of my Focus with a seatbelt on to stop it moving (and its quieter than the kids lol) :biggrin:
Thats what i need then one of those trolleys to put the kids in!

They had granny trolleys in home bargains a few weeks back I think it was polka dot, for £10. Might nip in today and see if there's any left x

Hahaha that's so funny!

They had granny trolleys in home bargains a few weeks back I think it was polka dot, for £10. Might nip in today and see if there's any left x

I bought one of these last year to take to Glastonbury, kept it in case it came in handy and it has now I've seen this thread! Kit fits in perfectly although there's not really extra pockets for disposables, I have all mine in a little bag anyway!

This looks ideal but as you say, will it be big enough. I actually need a bag/trolley myself so will internet shop this afternoon. Maybe some other geek will be able to say if it's big enough!!! xx

I have just bought one on these, so will let you know when it arrives what it it's like:)

Latest posts

Back