Turning down a client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry but i'm mobile so if puttingmy safety first means i have to be classed as judgemental, then so be it. I am not willing to go to someones house where i know i would feel uncomfortable just for the sake of money/gaining a new client. I don't agree with drugs, never have & never will.

Hey lovely as I said before if your mobile you are completely within your rights to say no, I wouldn't want to walk into a house where someone could potentially be smoking that, don't feel bad or judgemental. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I wouldn't!!! What if she lights a doobie up when your doing her nails u will stink for your next client! Possibly stoned off the fumes.
Im not mobile but if I was and I went to someones house and they lit a joint up id leave and tell them why.. sorry u do rate I wouldn't book if u feel uncomfortable xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey lovely as I said before if your mobile you are completely within your rights to say no, I wouldn't want to walk into a house where someone could potentially be smoking that, don't feel bad or judgemental. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh i don't now lol i just didn't know if i was the only one to be turning clients down. X

I wouldn't!!! What if she lights a doobie up when your doing her nails u will stink for your next client! Possibly stoned off the fumes.
Im not mobile but if I was and I went to someones house and they lit a joint up id leave and tell them why.. sorry u do rate I wouldn't book if u feel uncomfortable xx

Haha thats one of the words in one of the posts! Even if they weren't doing it whilst i was there, the smell alone makes me feel sick & surely enough the house would smell of it? Anyway, for someone who isn't willing to pay more than £15 for a set of enhancements, definitely not what i want to chase after xx

Exactly it smells horrible its not worth it if u ask me.. she could be a great client but your health is more important lv xx

So i smoke cigarettes does that definatly mean that im going to stink of them so is my house my car all my things no! What i do in my own time is my buisiness!! I wouldnt want anyone to judge me in fb picts and yeh there probably are a few on mine from nights out that are not flattering but should anyone be judged on that no.. I do understand what you are saying im a smoker myself but if anyone lit a fag when i was doing a treatment id refuse to carry on and think it was extremely rude!

I can't imagine she would light up in front of you. You could always go and if you feel uncomfortable etc then don't book her in again. X

Smoking smells dont care how ya dress it up :) I smoked for 15 years I stunk of the stuff .. you need to be a non smoker to no :)

Lets not turn this into a debate about who smokes/smells & who doesn't. I have chose to ignore/not reply to the comments i don't agree with as i can see people spoiling for an argument. If you don't agree with something just let it slip. It's really not that hard to do.

This thread was about turning a client away who admittedly smokes cannabis in the house & infront of children. I have already stated that she no longer wanted to book in as she wasn't willing to pay anymore than £15. Lets not turn it into an argument & end up with the thread locked.

U asked the question if you should say you are not free because you didnt agree with what was going on in some of her picts.
If you didnt want the opinion of others then why ask the question. No one is spoiling for an argument they are clearly stateing an opinion which you have asked for. I dont usually get in to these debates on here for this reason. If the poster doesnt agree with others opinions then its classed as others causeing an argument.
I just dont understand the need for the post if your mind was already made up, which rightly so it solely down to you what clients you wish do.

U asked the question if you should say you are not free because you didnt agree with what was going on in some of her picts.
If you didnt want the opinion of others then why ask the question. No one is spoiling for an argument they are clearly stateing an opinion which you have asked for. I dont usually get in to these debates on here for this reason. If the poster doesnt agree with others opinions then its classed as others causeing an argument.
I just dont understand the need for the post if your mind was already made up, which rightly so it solely down to you what clients you wish do.

No its classed as going into an argument if someone keeps posting even after the debate has been resolved. I know alot of people don't agree with what i have done yet i haven't called them out & said they are wrong. I have just simply not replied as there is no need. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. No need to keep commenting as it is now settled

Oh Lisa you are not arguing again are you? (Only joking) xxxxx

Well my two penneth for what its worth...right or wrong, nope if I saw that I wouldn't go. The beauty of being self employed eh! x

(just to add - I probably wouldn't say that was why . . . I would just be fully booked.)

If there's anything about a client that makes me feel uncomfortable - like, REALLY uncomfortable (only been about 3 in over 10 years, so I'm not that picky lol) I would be the same.

Well my two penneth for what its worth...right or wrong, nope if I saw that I wouldn't go. The beauty of being self employed eh! x

(just to add - I probably wouldn't say that was why . . . I would just be fully booked.)

If there's anything about a client that makes me feel uncomfortable - like, REALLY uncomfortable (only been about 3 in over 10 years, so I'm not that picky lol) I would be the same.

Luckily my prices put her off so i didn't even have to say i was fully booked! People expect treatments for pennies these days!

Luckily my prices put her off so i didn't even have to say i was fully booked! People expect treatments for pennies these days!

Oh yes she didn't want to pay more than £15 did she. Trouble is with people like that, they will always be off at the drop of a hat to the cheapest local deal - no loyalty whatsoever x

How do you know that Lady Hermonie Rowbottom of Chelsea isn't chucking a load of white power up her nose before you arrive for your 1pm or Mrs Smith isn't shooting up just before you arrive.
Hopefully they wouldn't light up in front of strangers but if they do, just respectively decline to go again

How do you know that Lady Hermonie Rowbottom of Chelsea isn't chucking a load of white power up her nose before you arrive for your 1pm or Mrs Smith isn't shooting up just before you arrive.
Hopefully they wouldn't light up in front of strangers but if they do, just respectively decline to go again

I never get into these discussions but totally agree. Some of the richest ppl with the loveliest of homes I no have drug issues, I find it sad, it doesn't make them bad ppl they have just made bad choices. I do understand u not wanting to be around it but maybe if the issue pops up again let them no u have a no smoking policy just to b on the safe side. I'm sure they wouldn't do it around u but just to b on the safe side xxx

I really think you should all stop having a go at Lisa now.i think she has been completely misunderstood.She was clearly just looking for reassurance she had done the right thing by turning down a client she didn't feel comfortable doing.I don't think at any point a big debate about people's views on Drug use was intended or needed. Come on geeks enough is enough......

As others have said it's upto you, if it was me I wouldn't mind as weed doesn't bother me and I know I wouldn't have any ill health from it, seeing as it's less harmful than alcohol lol. But if your not comfortable with it then it's your choice! Lucky the prices put her off lol :) xxx

Latest posts

Back