Tutorial on French Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buggy

Reaction score
just going on a thread i posted a not so very helpful reply on. i'm really naff at french polishes. Can anyone who has some experience in this post a tutorial with piccies? Is there one already? i can't find it. There seems to be loads of ideas kicking around about how to do it and whats the best way, but i thought maybe one of you Grand Master's out there could do a tutorial on the proper way to do it?

:) come on scatty:)

MINKUS said:
:) come on scatty:)

no really i'm naff, the white looks a right mess! how do you get that perfect line without using a guide?

scatty can do them beautifully and she proved it too....we are waiting for her to do a tutorial xxxx

NailStyle said:
scatty can do them beautifully and she proved it too....we are waiting for her to do a tutorial xxxx

O right, DER! i thought Minkus was calling me scatty! :o ha ha.

I'll be waiting with baited (?) breath for that tutorial too!

I had a client this afternoon who had a french polish and although it looked ok I wasn't overly happy with the end result. I tried my very hardest and I know I couldn't have done any better but it still wasn't quite up to scratch (pardon the pun).

I mainly do L&P so have perfected my smile lines with that product, pity I just can't get the same result with polish! There must be a trick out there, come on Scatty!!:)

Hi

When I do a french polish which is rare, I do the white tips first then I can tidy the smile up with nailfresh. I use a small nail art brush - make sure you clean the brush before dipping back in the bottle or you'll end up with white paint in the nailfresh. I found this tip on this lovely site. If you do a search there are many other threads on this very subject. HTH

Julie

Latest posts

Back