What is your Salon Twitter?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this post :) @empirenails

Mine is @fusion4hair

I have just joined the world of twitter I am

@GorgeousTips11

Am going through following you all as we speak lol x

Hi all mine is @PinkBeautique

@gorgeoustips11

How did you all manage to get so many followers! I have 2 lol

I'm working through lol x

Mine is @SianiesSparkles :)

As the Facebook thread seems to be doing so well and many people have also recomended TWITTER I thought i'd see how TWEETING my business goes.

Would love to follow some other beauty peeps so please share :Love:

Bewitched Beauty MK (bewitchedmk) on Twitter

Lyns x

Just after a bit of advice please.

I've just set up a twitter account and clicked on the OP's link above as the first person to follow and I intended to work my way through the rest of the posts and do the same, but I notice if I look at her list of followers there's a + next to the names which allows me to follow that person. If I follow all the people I think are geeks that way, is it ok, if so is there anyone that has been through the whole thread and followed everyone? Then I can follow you first and add the geeks you're following!

Yep, I've just confused everyone!

Yeah I would. You'll soon come to grips with it :) You wanna do about 2-3 tweets a week to get about.

I always hash tag too... #offers #mothers day etc so when people search for offers you'll come up!

Hi girls I have just set up a twitter account and was wondering if any of you have a twitter for me to
Follow? Mine is @SaharaSunBeauty!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is @beautystudiomk :)

Followed you guys :)

Is it worth getting a twitter account for business id you dont already have an account yourself? Xx

I'm on it all the time!
It's a good tool to have x

Mine is @glamglamnails xoxo

Latest posts

Back