unproffesional conduct!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IllumeGirl

Reaction score
had a new client this morning
icon_smile.gif
, shes finishing high school. during her consult was asking her whether she had nails on before, she said yes about 6 months ago and proceeded to tell me one of the worst sevices i have ever heard. she arrived on time for rebalance l&p, the 'tech' was on the phone talking to her boyfriend and had her wait 5 minutes while she finished her conversation, sat down without saying a word, filed furiously so much on some of them she went through into the nail bed, my client told her before this happened she was hurting her, to which the tech replied " it couldnt be hurting ", and carried on. appparently she overlaid over the blood, finished up( no final buffing, solar oil ,let alone topcoat).before the client had payed for this 'sevice' she was already back on the phone to her boyfriend! my client warned a friend not to have her nails done there, but she did, the only thing that happened to her was yellow forever french tips- the techs excuse? its my glue, dont worry the yellow will go away! this is not an nss salon, its supposed to be a great salon, and no the damage was not done with an e-file it was done filing by hand! as a proffesional though i certainly wont be talking about this tech to my other clients, just thought the geeks may find this story a good read.
icon_eek.gif

wow... well at least she's in good hands now!

(luv you avatar btw ;))

thanks my little aussie mates x

This kind of unprofessional behaviour happens all over the place, not just in nail salons. Its simply down to arrogance!! These people feel that they don't have to work for our custom. Also as lot of clients are not educated in he ways of the good nail techs, they think this is just how it is or just sit while thier nails are being ripped to shreds and say nothing!!

Well I agree with the above at least she found you. xxx

OUCH filing her finger and overlaying the blood??

pinkchicnails said:
OUCH filing her finger and overlaying the blood??

Rach, it won't be the first time I too have seen l&p overlaying blood....coming to a salon near you:( :( :( after use of efiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mental! - unbelievable that folk like this are earning a living.
KxXx

Latest posts

Back