update from last last thread about training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heavenly_Nails

Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for everyones advice on training (see thread training help)
After your adviced i phoned Creative head off ice in leeds who put me in touch with lady in plymouth.
Ive had a lengthy chat with her and she advised me to do the induction /conversion course as im nvq2 trained in another system.
She also said when was i thinking about doing it, theres days where i cant do it as off work , so she said how about doing on a one to one basis with her next friday for the same price . i couldnt belive it so i need to let her know by tomorrow.

I am slightley scared off doing on my own just with trainer as i might get more nerous.

What do you think would you go for it?

Go for it - an fantastic opportunity 1-2-1 sessions are usually more expensive. GO phone now and confirm! :)

Hi,
That is a fantastic opportunity.........most people get nervous to ask questions in front of the other students in case they sound daft (but no question is a daft question as far as your instructor is concerned!).........so to have the educator all to yourself, to ask any question you want, is great. Your Educator will put you at your ease and you will thoroughly enjoy your training.........you go for it !!!

go for it!

good luck, keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back