Update on infills...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought id let you know how my client went with her 5 week infill appointment (see prev thread!!!)

However, her nails where in a fab condition, yes they had 5 weeks of growth, 3 nails i needed to replace, but the others had no lifting at all!

So i did a total rebalance & applied 3 new nails & the finished result i thought looked really good. My client seemed really pleased too.

I think on a couple of them i should have filed the them a little thinner, but i always find something to pick on!

louise said:
Hi all,

Just thought id let you know how my client went with her 5 week infill appointment (see prev thread!!!)

However, her nails where in a fab condition, yes they had 5 weeks of growth, 3 nails i needed to replace, but the others had no lifting at all!

So i did a total rebalance & applied 3 new nails & the finished result i thought looked really good. My client seemed really pleased too.

I think on a couple of them i should have filed the them a little thinner, but i always find something to pick on!

That's fab, you must have done a good job for them to last so well. No wonder your client was pleased!

fab job done then loiuse, well done. xx

you should be so proud of yourself its things like this that make you realise that you are doing great...you see..this will boost your confidence right up...and thats a good thing hun
well done

Latest posts

Back