Update on shorties..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought id let you know how my new client went today. She did have really short nail beds, but with a bit of work she left happy with a new et of enhancements to show off at her xmas party. She also booked in for 2 weeks time to have her rebalance!

I was not overly happy with them, i never am i think im my own worst critic.

And on some of the nails i had real problems fitting the forms snug to the nail, has any one any advice on how to achieve this, as on 2 of the nails the enhancement didnt cover the whole of the natural nail.

I hope this makes sense. However the client must have been happy as she rebooked!

And on some of the nails i had real problems fitting the forms snug to the nail, has any one any advice on how to achieve this, as on 2 of the nails the enhancement didnt cover the whole of the natural nail.

:confused: eh? wot u mean, the enhancement didnt cover the whole of the natural nail? dont get it. xx sorry

Sorry hon its been a long day! I meant i couldnt get the form to fit snug on the index fingers of both hands. Ive not done a nail biter in ages so felt a bit lost!

They looked nice though, i wish i had taken before &after shots now though, typical!

louise said:
Sorry hon its been a long day! I meant i couldnt get the form to fit snug on the index fingers of both hands. Ive not done a nail biter in ages so felt a bit lost!

They looked nice though, i wish i had taken before &after shots now though, typical!
wot did you do... create a longer plate? did you get the sculpt to tuck under? sounds like you managed it though... glad it went well in the end. xx

Latest posts

Back