Urgent! Hairdryer recommendations needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazzle_g

Reaction score
Off to buy my first pro hairdryer today, what are your recommendations and why?

I was told to get 2800-3300 watt but the parlux ones only seem to be 2000 and that was the brand I was looking at.

Any urgent help much appreciated!

Also any excellent recommendations for brushes would be good. My tutors are from Japan but are so good I might get them!

I started with the babyliss black magic. Got a lightweight one now but it's not as good x

As long as you go for the bigger brands you can't go wrong!! it is all personal preference!! Good luck!! I loved it when I went to get my stuff! Xxx

Stick with parlux 3200 range is great and light only had 3 in ten years which is great considering how much use it gets! Good luck x

I used to use parlux but then i was a bit poor one day and needed a new dryer so got one of the eti ones...and its been great. absolutely no problems, and longer life than any parlux has lasted on me. fraction of the cost.

Eti, cant go wrong! x

I have always used Parlux 3200, but when of mine broke after 4 years a couple of weeks ago I got a Parlux Eco 3800. I love it! It's loads lighter on my wrist and drys the hair a lot smoother. Apparently it uses less electricity as well-BONUS!
You can also order off the Parlux website, it's only a bit more than any suppliers.
Hope this helps, Amy x

Also, in reply to brushes I really like the GHD ones. I ordered them in for retail and ended up opening them all for me! The customers love them as well!x

You can't beat Parlux! I've got the 3800 :lol:

great! thanks for all suggestions! I live in UAE and studying my IVQ (same as nvq but international) in dubai so might have to order that specific one, tho I have seen parlux in few supplies places, useful to have specific model recommendation. my arms are already tired!

theres a GHD office in my building so will check out their brushes, already avid fan of their products as well as the irons, my first pair lasted 6 yrs!

yep loving excuse to buy new stuff, was bad enough before course and now got real reason! ;)

just spent loads on nail stuff as realised people will always be looking at them too now when working on clients! lol

Latest posts

Back