URGENT HELP WITH COLOURS requested by new client ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I'm a new hair stylist qualified this year, and had a client text me the following as what she usually has can any one tell me what the colour is ??

Colours-bleach + 6%, 8/003 + bit red + 6%, 5/003 + red + 6%. Slices

Pretty sure there are no reds in there !? This is exactly what she text me Im sure its dark blonde and a light blonde ?? She doesnt know what brand they are Im guess LK clare but still cant work out what colours they are I will be buying the wella koleston equivalent though.

Any help very much appreciated ! Still learning as a go really!

Thank you Sammy xxx

I'm unsure of the colours but a base 5 is really dark not blonde at all - you should maybe give her a consultation first, with all my new colour clients I give them a full consultation and colour match their hair as best I can? X

Didn't have time for one she has booked in for this sat had a look at her photos and she said they are recent , she has really blonde hair with light brown as well I would say . No red and she doesn't want red so no idea about the red in her text lol

Didn't have time for one she has booked in for this sat had a look at her photos and she said they are recent , she has really blonde hair with light brown as well I would say . No red and she doesn't want red so no idea about the red in her text lol

You always have time for a consultation! Or make time so you don't mess up and you know her hair and what she is expecting her hair to be like.

Hiya,

You really need to do a consultation hun. I always do one while I'm doing the clients skin test.

Have you text her back and asked her what she means by red? I think you really need to see her in person to be able to truly see the colour of her hair.

What are LK clare colours? I've never heard of those. Can i ask why you assume it's those just off the colours she's txt you? Xx

You always have time for a consultation! Or make time so you don't mess up and you know her hair and what she is expecting her hair to be like.

Agree! Skin test an consultation are a huge must!

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Will defo try again see if she can do a consultation thanks x

So pleased quick consultation not sure where those colours came from that she text me but nothing like what she had lol x thanks

Latest posts

Back