Urgent, LVL reaction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Can anyone advise please.

My client had a patch test & everything was fine, no reaction.

(YESTERDAY) During application of No.1 there was slight stinging but calmed down a few seconds later after I wiped it away from the waterline on the lid.

The rest of the treatment went well & the client was very happy with her Lashes.

The client has just messaged me with this pic asking what to do. It's never happened before & I've advised to rinse with a saline solution as this is what we were given to use of clients have any reaction during treatment. I also recommend a cold compress & she take an antihistamine providing she is ok to take them.

I'm away to a different country for a funeral otherwise I would have her come to me asap.

Please help.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1493846462.321509.jpg

I'd advise her to get an appointment with her gp. A reaction can occur at any time.
I doubt you'd be able to do anything to help and I'd be wary of touching her eye as it may irritate it more

I'd advise her to get an appointment with her gp. A reaction can occur at any time.
I doubt you'd be able to do anything to help and I'd be wary of touching her eye as it may irritate it more

Thank you so much for your advise. I'll advise a GP visit now.

Also, it's only happened to one eye? You think it's something else, other than allergic reaction?

I noticed that however it may have been one of the solutions in the waterline of she might have been rubbing it?

I've only trained today in lash lifts but I do other treatments.

I noticed that however it may have been one of the solutions in the waterline of she might have been rubbing it?
She's at A&E now as she said it's gotten worse. Christ I'm so worried about her now. [emoji20]

She's at A&E now as she said it's gotten worse. Christ I'm so worried about her now. [emoji20]
Have you heard from her?
I hope she's ok x

Lotion no.1 IS PERM LOTION....not 'activator/forming solution/lifting lotion.....' It's perming solution and it hurts like hell if it gets in the eye!
Hope all is well.

Thank you everyone!

She is fine now thank god!! A&E rinsed her eye out with iodine & gave her antibiotics incase of an infection. Infection!!!!! It's a reaction!!! But I know they are just being cautious.

I'm a little disappointed in her actually as she's being asking a few of my other regular clients 'have you ever had LVL done off her before' & some other questions!!! I was livid, but I've calmed down haha

She's had treatments from me before in the past & I'll take credit for her beautiful nail growth too, thank you very much!!! But hey ho. She probably just wants to have a moan.

Can I ask everyone how they apply their Patch Test for LVL please. I've done exactly as I was taught.

Thank you [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back