Urgent what gel is this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose143

Very Proud Creative Geek
Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

I have a lady for removal today, she has gel on her nails and wants it removed. She said she is just not getting on with it and wants manicures by me instead. I asked her if she knew the name of the gel that was used so that I could find out from you guys if it's a soak of gel or buff off gel. She said she didn't know the name but it came in black pots. Do any of you know what gel this could be and how I could remove it.

Please help!

xxxx

I don't know this gel, but chances are that is a buff off. Very few gels can be soaked off. I don't know if there is anyway you can test it.

Thank you for your reply, I just didn't want to be buffing away where soaking off could be easier and so much quicker! :)

xxxx

Hiya ROse
Bio Sculpture Gel comes in black pots.....here is a link hopefully some removal instructions will be on there!!
http://www.biosculpture.co.uk/
HTH
Clare

Nicely spotted Clare, thank you so much for your help!!! :hug: I'll just give them a ring and check how to remove it.

xxxx

Just phoned them, they said they have their own soak off solution and obviously I wont have it so I asked if my Tip Remover from Creative would do the job and the lady said yes. She said to buff first then soak off.

Thanks for your help all :hug:

xxxx

Rose143 said:
Just phoned them, they said they have their own soak off solution and obviously I wont have it so I asked if my Tip Remover from Creative would do the job and the lady said yes. She said to buff first then soak off.

Thanks for your help all :hug:

xxxx

Hi

Your tip remover will do just fine Rose. It should soak off within 20 mins.

Little Angel said:
Hi

Your tip remover will do just fine Rose. It should soak off within 20 mins.
CALGEL ALSO COMES IN BLACK POTS BU IS SAME REMOVAL TECHNIQUE AS BIO.

Could also be a star nails gel, I have one that comes in a black pot,
its called gf21

Thanks LA and dales for your confirmations, I'll set aside 30 inutes just in case.

xxxx

holliejayne said:
Could also be a star nails gel, I have one that comes in a black pot,
its called gf21

Hi Hollie,

How do you remove yours then?

xxxx

Hi All,

Just wanted to thank you guys for your help today with this query, I managed to soak the gel off in about 30 minutes with no problems at all ..... another happy client!!!

Thank you again for your help, couldn't have been as confident without you guys! :hug:

xxxx

Latest posts

Back