Using stick tip for micro loops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeautyGY

Reaction score
Hi All, I have been doing Micro Ring Hair Extensions for nearly 2 years now and really enjoy doing them and found a solid supplier that Ive used for nearly a year, the only problem is she doesnt do the 1g hair extensions. I have read up on Lush Us and they seem to be popular and they do the 1g hair BUT only as stick tip hair. I have always used micro ring hair that is already pre tipped with the micro ring and not used stick tip hair and attached them myself. Can anyone tell me if they are just as good and stay in just as well doing it with stick tip?? Thanks you :lick:

Hi, i use stick tipped micro ring method, tbh i personally think the only difference is it a tiny bit quicker in application because its on the loop - a few seconds each strand but obviously all adds up. I love 1g hair cant fault it, could you ask your supplier if she could do 1g micro loop?

if you are used to that system i'm sure u wouldn't find it a prob adding the ring to the stick tip, I use lush-us and the hair is good :) I also use the stick tip for micro rings but also use mini pre bonds

I dont think I would find it any more difficult but I was just wondering if anyone has used both styles and if the stick tip last just as well? My supplier is against using 1g as she thinks it is too heavy for the hair, which I can understand but this client has SUPER SUPER thick hair so for this occasion I think it would be best for her

I use Halo Hair Extensions and they do 1gram micro loops, the hair quality is fantastic. I would recommend trying them out x

I use Halo Hair Extensions and they do 1gram micro loops, the hair quality is fantastic. I would recommend trying them out x

Excellent, thank you! I have been looking for a while for the pre-looped ones :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back