Using too much tan solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trained about a month or so now so it was a case of trial and error and yeah i was using so much! So upsetting as using xen tan and they're so expensive!! Have done a few more tans now and it's coming out the right consistency how I like it! Thinking of changing tans though! What do you use?

I use Nouvatan Hun! Lovely colour, so natural and golden! The more litres you buy the cheaper it is too and free postage if you buy 3 litres. You can also mix the % together. You can mix a 50/50 split of 8% and a 12% to make a 10% as an example!
So you could buy an 8%,12%,16% this would give you 5 shades to offer at 8,10,12,14&16 but only have to buy 3 litres!
:)

Got to try this girls. Tipped at the ready tomorrow. I'm using about 65ml but have only used my new ts20 once so we will see cx don't like wasting my lovely solution x

Same here hun, only got it last week, so still trying to get settings right! Lol x

Same here hun, only got it last week, so still trying to get settings right! Lol x

Was fine with hv5008 and ts10 used about 45-50 but this has pickled me :-( will find some "victims" tomorrow x

Was fine with hv5008 and ts10 used about 45-50 but this has pickled me :-( will find some "victims" tomorrow x

You'll get there hun, just like I will...... I hope!!! Lol
Do you mind me asking why you went from a 5008 to a TS20? Just curious as I was considering going the other way! Lol x

It's more portable that's all really x sick of lumping around the hv5008 x and I fancied a change, like to try new things cx am well happy with it x

Plus I did 6 tans last night with it and the machine ran perfectly. X

Oh ok :) that's the only thing I'm concerned about with it... I would like to do pamper parties but don't feel the TS20 will be suitable! I love it though!!!! Only just got it! Lol x

Well u could still do parties. U could let the machine rest and do another treatment etc. but mine was fine with 6 tans. I think it will depend how quick you are too xx

Latest posts

Back