Very slow this week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisaaa

Reaction score
The salon has been so quite this week compared to the last month, anyone else noticed its been quite?

Yeah, me too! I think alot of people are on holiday with the school holidays...hoping it picks up soon x

I've been quiet too!! My parents are concerned about it but to be honest, I expected it over the summer hols.

It's more difficult to find time around work and little'uns... And if they do want some time out, who will look after the kids?

Families go on holidays with the children.

Not as much money to spend as got to find activities to do with their kids (which we all know isn't always cheap!)

I reckon it will pick up again in September. I know some of my ladies are exhausted and will feel like they need pampering when their darlings go back to school.

Xxx

Me too, I had a very slow week last week, but this coming week is really busy, so much so that I've had to open tomorrow (dont normally work Mondays) so its swings and roundabouts I suppose

I've been scarily quiet, was getting quite worried to be honest but I'm feeling a little better knowing it's not just me... roll on September then!!!

Next week for me is stupidly busy!! 2 permanent straightening's countless colours, foils, blow drys!! I'm not complaining..... Going to shift some retail I hope!!

Yes the last couple of weeks have been much quieter I was thinking it was just me ! End of next week looks busier, just hope no cancellations or no shows ! :evil:
I think September will pick up again as all the mums will need destressing !

Latest posts

Back