Very Small Nail Plate!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Spa

Reaction score
HI

I did 2 sets of gels on sisters this week and thier nail plates on ALL fingers were really really tiny! I did not have the proper tips for them but I made due.....
I know about trimming down the well area of the tip.....can this be done with small nail scizzors and are there anymore tricks?

One of the girls told me her tips only last about 4 days.... due to her small plate....we'll see how long these last.....hopefully longer than 4 days.
ANy input would be appreciated.

I too had a client who was a college girl and had extremely small nail plates. Some were smaller than my daughters and she's 4.

I do have some small tips in my kit so i didn't have a problem extending hers, but if i had of done then sculpting would have been my next thought. I have to say not sculpted on small mail plates myself, but if you have no tips that fit and pretailoring them isn't good enough, then that's what i would do.

Be interesting to know what others would do.

i use small nail tips and tailor them to fit havent got to grips with sculpting yet.

hi
for tiny nail beds i tend to sculpt using gel and silk, the silk gives fantastic strength and the nails have a very natural look.
If you need a hand or some advice on using silk and gels for sculpting just PM me or send me an email hun

I'd sculpt and try to make the bed long longer x.

Ive got long on the brain, can't type cos mine are toooo long.
I meant to say "loooooook" longer lol x

Latest posts

Back