Very very cool blonde, WELLA KOLESTON 12/81

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ziahera

Reaction score
Hi

First of all I want to ask if someone can tell me what a developer is? The only thing I know is that I shouldn't go higher than 20. Is it something you use to bleach your hair, or something you mix with something else? And what does that % thing have to say?

Second, I want to ask if someone have experiences with Wella Koleston Perfect Hair Color 12/81? And how to mix and use it!?

I have bleached blonde hair. It used to be very cool, but the yellow tint have started to peek through now. I also need to get my roots done, I know I should do it in a salon, and that's what I'm probably going to do, although it's very expensive where I live. My roots are dark blonde.

Can someone please tell me if they have experienced getting the perfect cool blonde color at home?

Thanks, hopes for answers

Hi

First of all I want to ask if someone can tell me what a developer is? The only thing I know is that I shouldn't go higher than 20. Is it something you use to bleach your hair, or something you mix with something else? And what does that % thing have to say?

Second, I want to ask if someone have experiences with Wella Koleston Perfect Hair Color 12/81? And how to mix and use it!?

I have bleached blonde hair. It used to be very cool, but the yellow tint have started to peek through now. I also need to get my roots done, I know I should do it in a salon, and that's what I'm probably going to do, although it's very expensive where I live. My roots are dark blonde.

Step away from the PROFESSIONAL products, please don't attempt to use them unless you have undergone the I depth training g we all did to allow us to call our selves PROFESSIONAL hairdressers!!

However if you do attempt it.... Have an asda bag at the ready!

Latest posts

Back