Video of 'How to Clean Your HVLP Spray Gun'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen Smith

theHOTWAXroom
Reaction score
great vid jen!!!
noticed you were doing half twirling at the intro!!!!!

i was watching it with the sound off, but tomoorow will watch it propely

but i was watching you half twirling, and i was thinking,
" go on jen you can do it, give it a twirl!!!!!!"

thanks for the video, and thanks to carl too xxx

Hi Jen,

you are an absolute star - and what a TV presenter you would have made! Thanks also the cameraman Carl - fantastic video and explanations!

The video makes it look so easy and simple and will help so many of the spraytanners out there with their gun maintenance - not only to ensure best spraying results but also ensure that the equipment works well through a longer life - thanks to regular maintenance!!!!!

Thanks so much for doing that!
:hug:

Wow thanks for the video Jen i wondered how i was gonna get to the needle to clean it, I`ll be doing it later now!!:):)

Thats great.Thankyou very much x

well done you and carl.

demonstrations are so much better than talking though it which this clearly shows.

so when is the full body spray video coming jen !!!!!!

keep up the good work !!!!

wow so Hollywood here you come :hug:

Thanks sooooooooo much for doing this very informative video Jen.

I am sure this will help so many people and will certainly help me with all the calls we get in...all we need to do now is send them a link ...

Thanks a bunch from all those that find this usefull...oh and not forgetting hubby also ...giv him a big :Kissing: from us all.

Oh ...can I have your autograph pleeeeeeese :lol:

Thank you so very very much Jen and Carl that has made so much sense to me now :hug:

Really really appreciate it and you look fantastic xxx

As usual Jen, brilliant. Carl isn't bad either!

A big thanks to you both.

Newbies could burn this onto a CD and keep for future reference as it is always good to see rather than listen.

Thanks everyone .. glad it was helpful.

wow so Hollywood here you come :hug:

LOL! I need some serious airbrushing out first hand sigh!!

Thanks a bunch from all those that find this usefull...oh and not forgetting hubby also ...giv him a big :Kissing: from us all. I wish that is all it cost me !!!! I won't go into details - Men! oh humm!!!

so when is the full body spray video coming jen !!!!!! Oh are you volunteering to be the model Tracey??? :smack:

Newbies could burn this onto a CD and keep for future reference as it is always good to see rather than listen.
Great idea Julie.. and I think Britta and Collin are going to add the link to their site so anyone asking 'how to' can be directed to the link :hug:

Great stuff, thanks for posting, it's really useful.
Karen

well that little devil sitting on my right shoulder has again got the better of the little angel that sits on my left shoulder...so here we go...

ok so I have been thinking how helpfull this wonderfull video and how much people will derive a benifit from it will be..I think its far better than speaking to someone over the phone as they can actually see whats hapening etc.

well I have been wondering Jen if you could ask Carl to do another video of "how to do it" but in order to completly change my life(and that of the rest of the male species on this planet) I wonder if you would also help and make a video ,for my wife (bless her) on how to make a descent cup of tea.

You will need to show right from the start through the boiling of the kettle itself through to the genuine smile on the face when it is finally presented to the recipicant (me)

Unfortunatley I canot afford to pay you much (now that your a star) but I would be eternally gratefull for your(and carl's) assistance in helping changing my life completly

Hoping I havent distracted the seriouse nature of your posting but to me this is a very seriouse matter indeed.

your help would be very much apreciated :hug:

Thanks jen, I have a file on my computer that I put all the useful things in and your vid is the latest addition, :hug:
its a giant air gun then, from a cleaning point of view:lol:
And yes please a spray tan demo with commentary would be great and no I'm not volunteering to get my kit off:Scared:

well that little devil sitting on my right shoulder has again got the better of the little angel that sits on my left shoulder...so here we go...

ok so I have been thinking how helpfull this wonderfull video and how much people will derive a benifit from it will be..I think its far better than speaking to someone over the phone as they can actually see whats hapening etc.

well I have been wondering Jen if you could ask Carl to do another video of "how to do it" but in order to completly change my life(and that of the rest of the male species on this planet) I wonder if you would also help and make a video ,for my wife (bless her) on how to make a descent cup of tea.

You will need to show right from the start through the boiling of the kettle itself through to the genuine smile on the face when it is finally presented to the recipicant (me)

Unfortunatley I canot afford to pay you much (now that your a star) but I would be eternally gratefull for your(and carl's) assistance in helping changing my life completly

Hoping I havent distracted the seriouse nature of your posting but to me this is a very seriouse matter indeed.

of course that had to come....was kind of expecting it after cooking three meals a day, doing coffees and teas.....think the devil has gone a bit cheeky there.....but talking of which I am sure Tracey would help me to do a similar video to Jens - just with the title of Back - Sack - and Crack and we know who the model will be?????? revenge is so sweet......

Really useful video Jen, well done you and your hubby.

Is that qvc i hear knocking on your door?

Oh Collin Collin Collin... you play a dangerous game ... did you not watch Eastenders last night when Vinny got a pan full of cabbage squished onto his head??? All he had asked for was he shoes removing and a cup of tea I think... revenge is so sweet... Britta has in mind something much more appropriate than soggy cabbage.... Riippp!!! :eek::eek::eek:

hi good video wish i had that to watch week ago i did what you did, only problem i had was a little washer fell out of it, never noticed it put the gun back together when i tryed it luckely with bit water squeezed the gun water coming out of the gun bit, my husbang clever thing looked at it found the washer in the sink put it all back together, i just got to adjust the gun find it hard to get it right at the moment , going to try the couch roll rest later which was said to try.

hi good video wish i had that to watch week ago i did what you did, only problem i had was a little washer fell out of it, never noticed it put the gun back together when i tryed it luckely with bit water squeezed the gun water coming out of the gun bit, my husbang clever thing looked at it found the washer in the sink put it all back together, i just got to adjust the gun find it hard to get it right at the moment , going to try the couch roll rest later which was said to try.

easily done...just be carefull that any springs or washers don't dissapear down the plug hole.
So before you pull the plug make sure your gun is fully reasembled and that all the bits have been oinked out of the sink:hug:

hi colin its in working order now thanks to hubby, will be more careful next time, the video on how to clean the gun will be great for every one, would be great if had video on spray tanning with tips too. x

Latest posts

Back