Virtual Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPampered

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
So I have done nearly all my training so far with one day courses, and I am just starting to learn the error of my ways. As much as I would have liked to have done courses with a proper qualification at the end, I just couldn't afford them, and couldn't justify spending that amount of money on a course when a one day course was available.

However when looking for a massage course I found one through Virtual Beauty based in Kent, it was only slightly more expensive than doing a one day course, and it gave me a City and Guilds Diploma at the end.

I know that online courses do have a bad reputation, but I honestly can't compare them to one day courses. I had as long as I needed to work through the theory, a video showing me the pratical that I could watch again and again, rather than just being shown once, and I had one to one sessions with my tutor throughout the course helping me improve my technique prior to my assessment.

The reason that I wanted to put this on here, is that if there is anyone out there like me, that can't afford to do the longer courses but wants to still train, please do some research into your local virtual school. The knowledge that I gained from these courses is massive compared to one day courses.

I just wanted to let people know, that there is still a way to gain a qualification and the knowledge in an aspect of beauty, even if you can't afford to do a week's worth of training with a school :)

Latest posts

Back