Voice Tutorials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
Hi, Read about the new voice tutorials on here, but I am blowed if I can find them. Am I being a bit thick, or are they only available to premium geeks. I can find the usual tutorials which I have viewed previously, but cannot find any new voice tutorials. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Your not on your own hun i have looked too but cant find them i thought they were movie tutorials tho or is it both? *confused*

Not a clue as how to find them, I have tried too!

Thank goodness its not just me then. Thought I was getting dotty.

You need to click on the Forums tab on the top bar- click into the News forum, this will bring up a list of threads- you will need to click into Bandages unleashed thread (or words to that effect)- then on the last page of this thread you will see a post by Sam explaining how you listen to him.

Try this link

http://www.thenailgeek.com/help/

Hths

xxxx

bekster123 said:
You need to click on the Forums tab on the top bar- click into the News forum, this will bring up a list of threads- you will need to click into Bandages unleashed thread (or words to that effect)- then on the last page of this thread you will see a post by Sam explaining how you listen to him.

Hths

xxxx

:o Ohhhh thanks hun! :hug:

Latest posts

Back