vtct course have i made the right decision

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
hi everyone,

hope you are all well. ok here goes ive found a vtct course which is in my area and one i can attend without causing too much chaos to my work and family life. it it a 60 hour course in a private salon, the cost is £460.00 and they are very small classes of about 5/6 people, they provide all materials except your salon tunic. you then also work in their workplace salon taking with you friends and member of your family. this course is only for manicure, pedicure, acrylic, workplace etiquette, contra indications, diseases etc. does this sound ok. i am loving the sound of cnd but i have to be practical i just cannot get time off of work and can only do the six weeks holidays which puts a lot of pressure on me. this course is 6 hours every sunday for 10 weeks, then i can continue on and do gel and further courses to help myself. a bit of advice would be brilliant

thanks everyone for such a wonderful site.

ps i am peeing my pants with excitement about doing this course. i did my daughters nails the other day and whilst a complete disaster i thoroughly enjoyed myself lol

thanks all xxxx

Latest posts

Back