Warming massage oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lesley Heaney

Reaction score
Hello, I'm just starting up working from home and would like to get something to warm up my massage oil. I don't have space for a hot cabbie, just wanted a little something to put a bottle in that doesn't take up much room and is easy to use!. Can any-one offer any advice on what they do please. Thank you so much, Lesley

You can use a baby bottle warmer. Many therapists do!

The air wick wax warmer is perfect for warming small amounts. I have 3 which I use to warm up oils and creams for facials etc.
You can put product straight into the ceramic dish or for liquids, put a plastic pot on it.
You'll find the warmers in the air fresher aisle of your supermarket.

You can use a baby bottle warmer. Many therapists do!
Are they expensive?Do you have to put the massage oil in a baby bottle or just use your massage oil bottle? Sorry to sound a bit dumb!

The air wick wax warmer is perfect for warming small amounts. I have 3 which I use to warm up oils and creams for facials etc.
You can put product straight into the ceramic dish or for liquids, put a plastic pot on it.
You'll find the warmers in the air fresher aisle of your supermarket.
Thank you, I'll have a look. Can you put your massage oil bottle onto it or do you use a smaller container on it? Never seen them before, sorry!

Latest posts

Back