Wax above eyebrow?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason they tell you to never ever remove from above the brow line is because unless you are very careful you are going to end up with a brow that now starts halfway down from where its supposed to be.

I always tell my clients to never ever ever tweeze above the brow even though I do.

They don't know what they are doing, and they will definately not know when to stop!!!

The other thing I forbid my clients to do is try to trim their own eye brows! I do this on most eye brows but in the wrong hands this will make the brows look ridiculous!

Don't be afraid. Brush the hairs into place before you start doing anything else, you will easily see which hairs do not belong in the line.

After you have done your first above the line wax you will become more confident and they will look defined and gorgeous.

Sadly there are a lot of not very good therapists waxing out there and eye brows seem to be the sacrifice.

Brows are not a five minute job nor are they a quick way to make £10.00.

It is a skill to make an eye brow beautiful.

Agree totally with this.

Just actually finished one and the client was really happy "that I had taken the time to do it properly". She was used to in and out in 2 minutes flat, bit of wax applied, pulled off and out the door.

I always spend a decent amount of time on the brows, services are generally cheaper over here than UK but I charge $12 circa £8 where the going rate elsewhere is about $6 circa £3.50.

Thanks everyone... Roll on next brow client

I use hot wax , what's your preference?

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Hi,

Waxing above the eyebrows changes the shape completely, so I always ask the clients how she likes it and tinting shoudl be done before shaping due to open pores; tint can penetrate through which can cause an allergic reaction.

Latest posts

Back