Waxing help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alysha_

Reaction score
Hello,

I've never been stuck before or even been in a situation like this before and I need some advice!

I have a female client with very coarse hairs that only seem to come out easy when they are very long ! But we are still at the beginning stage of getting the hairs growing at the same time .

But it's taking me over an hour to do a 1/2 leg wax ! And I'm using both my hot and warm wax ( Lycon wax) and these short hairs just will not budge! Even when I try and tweeze them ( which I hate and never do ) they still won't come out.

She does have dry skin also but I've asked her to exfoliate and moisturise between treatments but still no luck .

I was wondering if anyone has come across this before and if you know or have and advice or tricks or even a better wax for stubborn hair

Thank you

Hi I have a couple of ladies with PCOS and they have very course hair. I use Perron rigot mojito, I love this wax it really grabs the hair and I've found it great for men's course hair xx

Hello,

I've never been stuck before or even been in a situation like this before and I need some advice!

I have a female client with very coarse hairs that only seem to come out easy when they are very long ! But we are still at the beginning stage of getting the hairs growing at the same time .

But it's taking me over an hour to do a 1/2 leg wax ! And I'm using both my hot and warm wax ( Lycon wax) and these short hairs just will not budge! Even when I try and tweeze them ( which I hate and never do ) they still won't come out

I was wondering if anyone has come across this before and if you know or have and advice or tricks or even a better wax for stubborn hair

Thank you
Hi I have a couple of ladies with PCOS and they have very course hair. I use Perron rigot mojito, I love this wax it really grabs the hair and I've found it great for men's course hair xx
Thank you , I'll give it ago! Xx

Latest posts

Back