Waxing training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailedit00

Reaction score
I do nails at the moment and I'm considering adding waxing to my treatment list. I think I will most likely train with Kim Lawless. I am thinking of adding waxing as someone who gets waxing myself I know that when you find a great waxer you can become very loyal to them. There is also a lack of good intimate waxers near me and my clieants tell me this a lot. I was wondering how long it takes after training to be proficient in waxing and confident? Would you also recommend doing the intimate waxing course soon after my initial training or waiting until I am more experience? Any more advice welcome as I have no idea about this!

You'll be confident in a very short space of time if you train with Kim. You can go straight in with intimate as no experience is often better as you'll have no bad habits to break! Good luck

Waxperts offer fantastic waxing training and cover all aspects of waxing. Also their products are fantastic.

You'll be confident in a very short space of time if you train with Kim. You can go straight in with intimate as no experience is often better as you'll have no bad habits to break! Good luck
Ok thanks this is helpful, I will book both as soon as I can afford it :)

Latest posts

Back